• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a ....

Big IF. This kind of implies they aren't as good as people expected. I imagine even a close win here will drop them quite a bit of spots.

They're an SEC team. If they barely win, it shows they have grit and determination and spunk. If a Pac12 or B1G team only wins by a few points, then they're weak and over rated.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Big IF. This kind of implies they aren't as good as people expected. I imagine even a close win here will drop them quite a bit of spots.

Yeah...but didn't they do this a lot their NC year? maybe not vs JKST, but it was against some average competition.

Jonm1010

Banned
I feel like the 35 yard line isn't a big enough penalty for out of bounds kickoffs. Should be the 40 IMO. That shit should really sting.

Fake Edit: Why do that J'Ville? Take a shot or two down the field.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
usually root for the underdog here but can't support this level of conservatism. they basically gave auburn the win. fuck off with trying to kill the clock in the lamest way possible, with a garbage punt, and now kneeling instead of trying to win.

bachikarn

Yeah...but didn't they do this a lot their NC year? maybe not vs JKST, but it was against some average competition.

So did Muschamp in 2012. Typically if you are in a bunch of close games, you won't win them all. They got 'lucky' to win them all in 2013 (as did Muschamp in 2012).

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
2GBRAqu.jpg

So it's gonna be this kind of game, is it

I missed the start of this game. Is JState's field goal kicker that sucky, that they wouldn't even to attempt to get in field goal range?

Jonm1010

Banned
Welp. This is what happens when you play it safe J'Ville. Congrats on blowing the opportunity for a historic upset.

Go ahead and take your rightful place nowhere in the sports history books.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The SEC is so strong, they preemptively beat each other up that's what's going on

while thats a point, don't most ND fans make the same argument more or less? "look who we play, coast to coast" "none of that FCS shit" If the SEC doesn't get a pass, neither does the Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom