• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This post literally makes no sense.

The SEC fan argues how tough the conference schedule is, other fans call bullshit.

The ND fan argues how tough their schedule is, other fans call bullshit.

is that more clear?

EDIT: I'm not anti ND btw, just an observation that both SEC blueblood fans and ND fans like to puff their chests on how tough they have it. Some years its 100% true, some years....not so much.

Jonm1010

Banned
They're still alive!

Barely. You can tell fatigue and lack of depth have taken their toll.

EDIt: and THEY'RE done. That's why you go for the homerun with 30 seconds left in decent field position with a timeout left instead of trying to win a war of attrition against a superior team.

Fuck You J'ville for that pathetic display and getting my hopes up.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Remember, long touchdown on a play with a blatant hold not called, is your scoring difference.

Nialrot

This is probably the worst comment I've ever seen in a GAF CFB thread. What is this even supposed to mean? wow

So you don't think that playcalling was amateur hour at the end of the game?

Super conservative (as well as the same play over and over) when you were having your way with them the whole game.

Oregon St. is fun to watch. They are actually trashing Michigan on both sides of the ball so far.

You act like this surprises you.

But they're fielding Michigan athletes. I just heard someone say that unironically.

Well aren't these funny now.

Michigan hasn't dominated a game like that in a long ass time. Beavers did NOTHING after that first drive - literally like 80 total yards the rest of the day after 79 on the first drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom