• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hey, this play didn't work to the left, let's go to the right AND get Stewart hurt. Fucking hell.

CBS' favorite words to say: "And time has been called."

Limedust

Whew!

Walked in just in time. Had to fill up all the vehicles before SC makes a run on the gas stations and creates an artificial shortage.

Bishman

Houston v Louisville tickets were $180+ for nosebleeds a few weeks ago when I looked

They might be $400+ now, especially if that game is for a potential playoff spot

I went to the UH vs. OU game. And tickets were reasonable around ~$120.

ag-my001

Sheetz is actually pretty good (I only have experience drunk)

They at least make it all to order and it's not just like a hot dog on a roller
Sheetz is good for hot dogs. Royal Farms is good for fried chicken. Any place else is only good for 99¢ Arnold Palmer.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I gassed up Tuesday evening and haven't done a ton of driving since so I'ma just ride it out. Its also not affecting all suppliers.

Never heard of Sheetz. Where is it?

Its a mid atlantic chain that I think is based in PA. They moved into middle NC about 5 or so years ago. They've become the Walgreens of gas stations in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom