• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
either OU is setting off fireworks right next to that end zone, or fox's feed is the trashiest trash that ever trashed

fake edit: lol that first kick

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The wheels are off the bus now. If Duke is supposedly "serious about football" then they need to do what other P5 programs do when their team is shit tier, make personnel changes.

Ganhyun

Andy keep me sane man.

I'm looking at this Oline get worse and worse with each game instead of better. Did the new Oline coach put in a new blocking scheme or something?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
No, what you need to do as adopt the triple option.

When in doubt this is always the answer. Too difficult to always contain and most teams will never play against it regularly enough to learn it.

That, and you are finally coming to grips with your limitations at that point.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Andy keep me sane man.

I'm looking at this Oline get worse and worse with each game instead of better. Did the new Oline coach put in a new blocking scheme or something?
Is his name Bob Connelley? If so, I've got bad news for you.

cashman

Banned
When your head coach is supposed to be an offensive genius and your offense still sucks, then it's probably about time you need a new head coach auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom