• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuDHsLd.gif

Ganhyun

I blame their defensive coordinator.

defense is biting on alot of fakes but they seemed to figure something out with 2 ints this game. If only they could stop giving up big plays.

Reminds me of the old bend but dont break GA defenses a few years back that either held people to field goals or on off nights gave up tons of TDs.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Still another quarter left.

It won't be Duke that scores again.

The best thing that can happen for Duke now is to go 1-11 and get fucking lit by Louisville so the donors that spent all that money on the stadium renovations get Cutcliffe's assistants fired ASAP. The truth is he is to blame for the playcalling tho. I'd rather he leave on his own terms but everyone says he won't fire his pals so it just may come to him getting the boot.

clav

It won't be Duke that scores again.

The best thing that can happen for Duke now is to go 1-11 and get fucking lit by Louisville so the donors that spent all that money on the stadium renovations get Cutcliffe's assistants fired ASAP. The truth is he is to blame for the playcalling tho. I'd rather he leave on his own terms but everyone says he won't fire his pals so it just may come to him getting the boot.

I think that can be said for both teams.

Both need major staff changes.

Went to the Illini game today.

I still believe in Lovie!

But not this year, we are bad bad bad. Outclassed almost across the board by western michigan. Got a long climb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom