• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

This works as a great response to that stupid HuffPo article from a couple weeks back. Interesting piece- thanks for sharing!
Sure! The question of why women dress like that at games in the south comes up sometimes here so I thought it was relevant.

Draconian

Seriously! The last two have gone to OT, so they put it at 9?!

I'd love for us to win, but even more I just want it over in regulation.

I don't understand it either. It should be at 7, 8, or 3:30. If I were CBS, I would've picked it over Fla/UT. I think it'll be a much better game.

cdyhybrid

I think I saw one of the Seattle writers post a clip of some kid UW got breaking like 7 tackles on one kick return, was it this kid?

Not sure, but the way they described him was "electric with the ball in his hands" on the radio and they said he'll probably start off at RB, so there's a good chance. Juanita HS, I believe.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CtFYo-0W8AA5wrS.jpg:large

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That was just about the most blatant block in the back I've seen in quite some time.

Barring a miracle USC is about to be 1-5 under Helton against ranked teams, having lost by a combined 84 points.

Resigning him was a stupid overreaction to the backlash for not resigning Oregeron (which was the right move, neither Orgeron nor Helton should be the head coach at program like USC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom