• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Suck it, Boise.

First Holm wins being a 7 to 1 underdog.

Then the Lobos win in Idaho being 31 point underdogs to become bowl eligible.

What a night in Albuquerque. It's a celebration!

Lunar FC

Holy jesus fuck that final play.
edit: UNM fucking owes me a free ride scholarship with the heart attacks they gave me at the end of this shit.

POS Adams all fuckin game you fucked up. Thank you Adams for fucking this up!!!

GG's Wino!! Cougs Gaf. Scust seeing TTK's trojan sitting on top of PAC12 south

Kusagari

So who the hell is replacing UCLA, Mississippi State, Temple and Memphis?

Does Mississippi get to stick around because they're SEC?

Of note, Arizona's win got them to bowl eligibility. So the Pac 12 will fill all 8 of its bowl slots. ASU needs one more win to make 9 bowl eligible Pac 12 teams. UW will need to win out to make it 10.

Didn't matter for tOSU last year, but ND would generate higher ratings and more revenue so that would be the deciding factor.

It will matter if it comes down to Oklahoma and ND for the last spot. If you don't think it will matter as a tie breaker between them, that's crazy. They will try to differentiate between the two resumes and that's the crux of the matter.

Also, It's Oklahoma and ND.. Ratings and revenue wouldn't be the issue with either selection.

If ND loses to Stanford, then that won't come into play and Oklahoma walks in to the playoff (assuming they win out of course)

squicken

I know that Bert is considered an ogre, but when I watch Arkansas play I see a team that has really taken a jump from where they were before he got there. They take some bad losses but the talent level is up.

Pac 12 I can't believe it. There's no way that NDU fans are happy with how that has gone

Please Fire Flood, I implore you Rutgers, please fire this joke of a "Coach"

I'm glad that the administration is ignoring the cries of you and Draxal to fire a great head coach.

Kyle Flood is going to win the last two games. Going 5-7 with the dregs of Schiano's recruiting is a great accomplishment. Kyle Flood will have beaten two quality B1G opponents to prove that he belongs in the league.

He will be back for Year 5 after that. With his own players, we will finally have the talent in place to kick ass in the B1G. I'm predicting 9-3 next season. Then 7-5 in Year 6.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This hit from a Tech player a few weeks ago was called targeting, and on review the targeting call was upheld and the player ejected -

UxM86Xb.gif

This hit by Baylor happened last night with no flag thrown at all -

QBWt3Y4.gif

squicken

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...layoff-predictions-week-11/?ex_cid=538twitter

538 has their ELO and predictions page updated

This hit from a Tech player a few weeks ago was called targeting, and on review the targeting call was upheld and the player ejected -

http://i.imgur.com/UxM86Xb.gif[/IG]

This hit by Baylor happened last night with no flag thrown at all -

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QBWt3Y4.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

Oklahoma shortly after body slammed the Baylor QB. Way too much post-play stuff in that game, and it leads to the players wanting to take it out in-game

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
When did Michigan start fucking up their helmets with stickers? Is this a Harbaugh thing?

Dsyndrome

If you thought the coach's poll makes no sense, take a look at the AP Poll. Can't post it all right now on mobile. Baylor with those two first place votes.
Edit: never mind, it changed. They had the right records, wrong places. It's fixed now.

AP Poll Top 25 by conference:

Big Ten: 6 (Ohio State, Iowa, Michigan State, Michigan, Northwestern, Wisconsin)
Pac-12: 5 (Stanford, Utah, USC, Oregon, Washington State)
SEC: 4 (Alabama, Florida, LSU, Ole Miss)
Big 12: 4 (Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Baylor, TCU)
ACC: 3 (Clemson, UNC, Florida State)
AAC: 2 (Houston, Navy)
Other: 1 (Notre Dame)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Had a Disneyland weekend so I missed most of the games.

I guess Maguire will be our starter the rest of the year after that disaster of a first half by Golson.

Brissett is still great.

Cook is good.

Disneyland is underwhelming.

Top Bottom