• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

ag-my001

Wait, the Mississippi State scoreboard tells fans when to yell and when to use the clangas?

They deserved to give up that touchdown for that.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Oklahoma State down by 10, are they being straight up dominated, or did Iowa State get some good breaks?

I've been watching mostly my own game, but from what I've seen when I switch over to that one it looks pretty legit. They apparently actually lost some points on a TD review that was overturned but probably shouldn't have been.

Kacar

Is Drake taking a lap around the field with his broken arm? They showed him like 10 minutes ago and he's still strolling around the sideline wtf.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Is Drake taking a lap around the field with his broken arm? They showed him like 10 minutes ago and he's still strolling around the sideline wtf.
I *think* they were trying to take him to MSU's locker room for x-rays, but changed their mind or went another route.

Bowser

InsideCarolina ‏@InsideCarolina 4m4 minutes ago
#UNC has 31 points on 186 total yards (144 rushing, 42 passing). Miami has 189 total yards.

lmao

The Flop

Banned
So weird to not see the Auburn vs. UGA game on the score ticker. Normally that game would mean something. The way both have floundered this season.

cdyhybrid

I don't know why we haven't put the backup in. He can throw it into the ground as good as Bercovici, and, he can actually run.

Meh, you guys are still in the game (obviously, as they score).

Helps that our WRs apparently are incapable of catching passes.

Bowser

The reason for UNC's success this season:

UNC Tar Heels @GoHeels
@brettlive: 🔥 - All of them.

THANK YOU BASED GOD, @LILBTHEBASEDGOD.

Lil B THE BASEDGOD ‏@LILBTHEBASEDGOD Jul 3
@GoHeels @brettlive shouts out to unc - Lil B

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Getting tired of the announcers saying at the end of every single drive that it was "a VERY IMPORTANT" one for Kansas State.

FyreWulff

A friend used to demolish these things in college. He never ate less than two at a time. And he still remained the skinniest, smallest person I knew.

That high metabolism having fucker

You can get away with eating at least two of them, that's about the same amount of cals as a visit to a fast food place. Just can't do it a lot because the grease will go right to your face.

I just get them for my cheat days now.

Bowser

Wonder if we can put on a worse beating than Miami's loss to Clemson a few weeks ago...38-0 less than 2 minutes in the 2nd half.

Poor Drake. :(

That high metabolism having fucker

You can get away with eating at least two of them, that's about the same amount of cals as a visit to a fast food place. Just can't do it a lot because the grease will go right to your face.

I just get them for my cheat days now.
Haha, yeah. I wall always amazed by how much junk food he could eat. It is what it is though.

cdyhybrid

1j7GjuN.gif

Top Bottom