• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

RBH

"I've been told that Minkah Fitzpatrick has a lower extremity.....he is out for the rest of the game!"

cdyhybrid

Game over. I believe that's our 478th straight lost against ASU.

Complete no-show in the second half after they could have ended the game in the first half. Fucking disgusting.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Anybody watching this Clemson/Syracuse game? Refs gifted the Tigers 30 yards on a failed 3rd down, but Syracuse just intercepted the ball and only down 7.

Andddd another questionable 15 yard unsportsmanlike pentality on Syracuse. These refs....

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Oklahoma State just saved themselves with a false start to get another chance to convert.

Yeah, strange call.. they let the whole damn play out.. but then again Iowa State just had not hold a 3 and 15.. and they left Glidden wide open in the middle..

Horrible defense there.. and now OSU scores.. game over.

Iowa State is done.

FyreWulff

Goddamn that sucks for the Rutgers player. Listening on radio and they said they can't even tell us who it is because they can't see his number?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Thank goodness they rescinded the targetting on that hit. Would have been the second BS targetting call on Jah'Shawn Johnson this year.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
what happened to the player in the miss st bama game?
Tackled our DB after an INT. Hurt his head in some manner. MSU is inexplicably trying to take him off on the cart seated rather than laying down, when the kid can't move or hold on for himself.

Tackled our DB after an INT. Hurt his head in some manner. MSU is inexplicably trying to take him off on the cart seated rather than laying down, when the kid can't move or hold on for himself.
Yeah, I thought it was odd they didn't have him lay down. But maybe he's doing better than he looks.

Flipped to the Michigan game and found out that Lloyd Carr's grandson has an inoperable brain tumor and is on hospice.

Damn... I don't know what I would do.

squicken

There's no energy to feed off of in Ames. The crowd is dead. It's usually cold/wet/windy. Pokes got their win, though they have had a few too many close games vs bad teams. Either Baylor or OU will thump them

Top Bottom