• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Oregon with a healthy Adams...

Top 4?
Are you asking if you would have been in the top 4 had he stayed healthy, or are you asking if you should be in the top 4 this year because of how you're playing now that Adams is healthy?

Ryuuroden

Especially douchey of Zeke considering Urban said just a few weeks ago how the only family hes gotten closer too than the Elliotts is the Tebow's and how the Elliotts have Thanksgiving at the Meyers every year. I get that your frustrated but don't do that publicly....

mre

oH Berts a big dope but he can coach low ranked oline and backs like none other.
Arkansas' success this year doesn't have anything to do with their run game. It's because of (1) Brandon Allen is playing like a boss; (2) Arkansas has some really excellent tight ends; and (3) Dan Enos.

Poor, poor Arkansas. What a way to lose.

Kevtones

Are you asking if you would have been in the top 4 had he stayed healthy, or are you asking if you should be in the top 4 this year because of how you're playing now that Adams is healthy?

Oregon could probably win the playoff if asked

Arkansas' success this year doesn't have anything to do with their run game. It's because of (1) Brandon Allen is playing like a boss; (2) Arkansas has some really excellent tight ends; and (3) Dan Enos.

Poor, poor Arkansas. What a way to lose.

Right, speaking more on his Wiscy run guy developed 2-3 star linemen into beasts. I dont think he really ever had a good QB at wiscy, always just had mediocre game managers outside of russel.

mre

Oregon could probably win the playoff if asked
Too bad you're not a traditional power. The committee will probably insist upon disrespecting Oregon and it's 3 losses. Any blue-blood school in your situation would definitely get a playoff spot.

tensuke

I know the history of Erk. And I know he was pulling for us tonight. We made him our legend, UGA called him a liar.

Anyway I hope UGA schedules us again when we have a full FBS roster and a QB who has better than a 5% chance of completing a pass. We will be a competitive (top 25) FBS program.

Anyway were going bowling and most likely gonna fuck up a MAC team. GATA!

BTW: I'm drinking Wild Turkey 101 like a true southern gentlemen.

I'm a dawgs fan and an eagles fan but tonight had to root for the eagles since we were the underdogs! Great game!

mre

Gondo State's QB is a pussy. The fuck was that?

Fake edit: if he's injured, why the fuck is he playing?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
@TimShoemaker 16m16 minutes ago
Michigan State had 51 rushing attempts tonight. Ohio State ran 45 total plays.

/cry

so Ezekiel had 1/4th of their plays and complains? Proves he's a bitch who cant cut it. Fluke player who can thank Alabama for any career in the nfl.

K.Sabot

So yeah Notre Dame 4 turnovers and barely beat BC.

Oklahoma might actually have a decent chance at the no 4 spot even if OSU loses to Baylor right now.

Kacar

Announcers always say "we've seen crazier things in college football" when teams are down 3 scores with under a minute left.

I'm not sure anything fucking crazier has ever happened if a comeback took place.

I think it's in their contract though.

pa22word

I hope Stanford slays the demon preists next week for our eternal souls

Though it would be lovely to see ND drop a giant egg in the playoffs and never sniff them again for 6 years, but alas >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom