• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If today couldnt get any worse.....

CUYTaWLUsAADhuA.jpg

andycapps

Ga Southern causes a fumble and gets a scoop and score. Then we get a first down, then have to punt after giving up 2 sacks in a row. Sigh. More bourbon pls.

If people want Richt gone they need to hope we lose this week and next week. I could never root against Georgia, but yeah. Hmm.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ga Southern causes a fumble and gets a scoop and score. Then we get a first down, then have to punt after giving up 2 sacks in a row. Sigh. More bourbon pls.

If people want Richt gone they need to hope we lose this week and next week. I could never root against Georgia, but yeah. Hmm.

man, if Les and Richt go...think Saban becomes the longest tennured SEC coach. LOL at all those years of "he gone, he never stays long" comments.

Jhriad

We're all pokes tonight

rip gondo

+1

Also, :(

Oh no doubt, but man you gotta keep that shit inside, you dont air your dirty laundry. Let the fans say that stuff to Urban on the call in show monday, you can let one loss unravel everything.

Exactly. Urban and that staff is going to hear this from all comers. The players, for the good of the program and their own self interest, need to keep it inside the walls.

Odd that Ohio State is going to kick at 10 pm est tonight, guess we want to get in on that Pac 10 after dark market share!

Cant wait for the game, i bet Zeke runs wild on Sparty!

AntoneM

ASU's loss to TAMU in the first game played for each team (in Houston) looks kinda bad now due to the SEC "bye week" not panning out as they planned. Wish we didn't have 2 starting O-line men out for that game.

Silkworm

georgia currently down to georgia southern, haha.

Shades of Georgia Southern vs University of Florida 2013? I can think of no better team to share a similar fate as the Georgia Bulldogs. Oh you hairy dogs! :p Then again I'd like to see Richt remain as a head coach at UGA ;-)

edit: Damn, MSU is imploding against Arky. O_O

Silkworm

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Staff Writer

From Stats & Info: Ohio State's 132 yards against Michigan State were the fewest ever by an Urban Meyer-coached team. Before Saturday, no team coached by Meyer had gained fewer than 200 yards in a single game. Coincidentally, the 132 yards were the fewest by the Buckeyes since the 2007 BCS National Championship Game (2006) against Meyer’s Florida Gators (82).

Sah-weet! Go Gators! ;-)

edit: BC manages to get a FG! Wow, they actually scored some points! :p

andycapps

This must be a new thing this year, we did this vs penn st a couple weeks ago to start the 2nd half without any prompt from scoreboard.They tried to do it again tonight with a scoreboard prompt but it was raining so didnt go well.
tonight was the first time at UGA. Looked cool.

GA Southern is so much better at running Auburn's offense than Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom