• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Stupid thing about seeing all this option this week from GA Southern is it gives Tech a great scouting report on what works against us. Meaning, pitch man open all fucking night.

I miss Jarvis Jones being on the team. He made it his mission to destroy the pitch man every single play. Works pretty well as it turns out.

Jamesways

Wisconsin got robbed. Two horrible calls to negate two tds. But, five turnovers by all rights means you shouldn't win anyway. Defense bailed us out again and again. Sure going to make next weeks game interesting against Minnesota. They need to win to get to bowl.

Also can't believe Ohio State lost. Go Iowa. Or go Sparty. Really anyone but OSU. Michigan with the chance to pour salt on the wound.

reKon

Banned
I had some earlier and that stuff is so harsh. Though if you want a head start on a good time, that's the way to go. I really like Bulleit for some cheap bourbon that's easy to drink.

I just had Bulleit last night on rocks and it I thought it was pretty good! But then again, a lot bourbon taste's similar to me anyways so...

andycapps

I get a lot of raised eyebrows when I drink it, but on rocks I really like the taste.
A bit too harsh for me to drink much of it.

Btw to the Ga Southern fan, Erk started his GATA saying at UGA. :) No hard feelings with GSU. Erk resurrected that program and for that, they're okay by me. I root for them when they're not playing us.

Eagle Reserve? Is that different than Eagle Rare? Because that is really good. Buffalo Trace is good too. Love bourbon. Had an awesome old fashioned this week and another cocktail that I really liked. Highly recommend Curio for any Columbus peeps. Cool speakeasy style place.

Ace 8095

A bit too harsh for me to drink much of it.

Btw to the Ga Southern fan, Erk started his GATA saying at UGA. :) No hard feelings with GSU. Erk resurrected that program and for that, they're okay by me. I root for them when they're not playing us.

Eagle Reserve? Is that different than Eagle Rare? Because that is really good. Buffalo Trace is good too.
I know the history of Erk. And I know he was pulling for us tonight. We made him our legend, UGA called him a liar.

Anyway I hope UGA schedules us again when we have a full FBS roster and a QB who has better than a 5% chance of completing a pass. We will be a competitive (top 25) FBS program.

Anyway were going bowling and most likely gonna fuck up a MAC team. GATA!

BTW: I'm drinking Wild Turkey 101 like a true southern gentlemen.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe LSU is just giving up on football and lowering the budget? I mean, surely they realize how unlikely it is that they will get someone better?

Just bought some Bulleit. Trying to make some old fashioneds with it. Mixed results so far. Glass too big and I forgot to fill up my square ice cube trays. :(

I also decided to skip the cherry.

andycapps

I know the history of Erk. And I know he was pulling for us tonight. We made him our legend, UGA called him a liar.

Anyway I hope UGA schedules us again when we have a full FBS roster and a QB who has better than a 5% chance of completing a pass. We will be a competitive (top 25) FBS program.

Anyway were going bowling and most likely gonna fuck up a MAC team. GATA!

BTW: I'm drinking Wild Turkey 101 like a true southern gentlemen.

Hey, that shit that happened back then was between the president at the time and him. And it was handled poorly by the president/search committee. Erk is still considered the best defensive coordinator UGA has ever had and should have been our head coach after Dooley, and would have been had it not been for an overzealous search committee demanding he prove himself somehow. Stupid. He was responsible for a lot of things. Junkyard Dogs, GATA, etc. But obviously Erk would be a legend at GA Southern. He won 3 national titles there.

I'll be rooting for GA Southern in whatever bowl game they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom