• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I missed watching Trevor Knight play QB -- no one ever

E; terrible defense there. OU has dominated this game but huge mistakes have given TCU 14 points

inm8num2

I don't think ND falls two spots playing the #1 defense in the country. They may not move up to 3, but I highly doubt that they fall out of the top 4.

You may be right, but I could see Oklahoma moving up assuming they hold on against TCU (Baylor beating OkSt is really good for OK's resume).

You need to make room for Oregon in your top 4.

Revised top 4:

Oregon
Iowa
Houston
Notre Dame

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
oh man, recover the onside and your in fg range

shameful.

OU should drop in the poll for this.

I thought the rule was on the road, play for the win. Home, play for overtime.

Looked like a good call - receiver was open. Just a great defensive play to knock that pass into next week.

I thought the rule was on the road, play for the win. Home, play for overtime.

Looked like a good call - receiver was open. Just a great defensive play to knock that pass into next week.

It's not really a rule of thumb in football when overtime is structured the way it is. The coin toss is what determines "advantage" in college football overtime. 2 pt conversions are statistically more risky than playing overtime.

K.Sabot

They should have taken a look at OU's yardage in the 4th before taking such a dumb risk.

No way OU would have won in OT with Knight without the strong run coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom