• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking I hadn't done my picks this week. Looks like I was right.

And if Cristobal does leave I wonder who Bama would go after.

Sudfeld ran 6 times for 8 yards bro and isn't a "mobile" QB to begin with. More trolling, huh?

He's mobile in the pocket, at least against us he was. I admittedly did not watch most of the Indiana game but have watched nearly every other Michigan game and they have struggled with teams with mobile qbsand spread based offenses. I'm not trying to troll just saying what I've seen vs other teams.

Like i said I would expect Michigan to easily win this weekend

But it will be glorious watching zeke and JT run all over you :)

andycapps

Remember when y'all wanted Bobo gone?

Having a former rival (Schottenheimer in your case, Muschamp in ours) in charge of the offense in any capacity is a bad idea.
I did a few years ago, but he outgrew some bad tendencies and put up ridiculous stats every year. Schottenheimer has been a mistake, though if Chubb didn't get injured he'd look a whole lot smarter. Rushing TD's with Chubb were 15, 3 rushing TD's since then.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Oy18qQY.jpg

I am now very afraid of Purdue and their new unis.

Look's like the Lingerie Football League has some competition.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Cincinnati absolutely imploding, holy shit.

5 turnovers in the first half. FIVE. IN THE FIRST HALF.

Down 48 points. IN THE FIRST HALF. How in the world...

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
So Texas flipped a Georgia commit yesterday. I guess he was concerned about Richt's future at Georgia. Charlie Strong has the vote of confidence form teh interem AD so its a much less fluid situation

Doubt Richt has much to do with it. That offer only went out about a week ago, so he's not a guy they were working to flip for a long time or anything, and it doesn't take concern about coaching stability in Georgia for a guy from Temple, TX to switch to the Longhorns.

Texas offered him about 8 days ago, I'm surprised it took this long for the flip to be official, honestly.

This week of pick ems is hard as hell. ASU vs. Arizona? I don't fucking know? Rutgers/Army? Who set up this joke of a pick em to always have Independents on the schedule. Probably some asshole ND fan who thought it would be funny to make people pick every ND game (and by extension every Army game).

For Oregon people, the day they played USC was the most important day of their lives.

For USC people, it was Saturday.

Seriously though there's no end to the Oregon people talking shit up here. It's crazy how big this game is for them.

Les generally gets LSU to at least 10 wins and to expect more than that from a coach is really pushing it. I understand that LSU wants to be in the playoffs every year and thats the expectation but the chances of the next coach actually improving upon the average wins per season Les has are very low.

In 5 card poker terms its like they would be giving up their straight flush for a chance at a royal flush

Lunar15

I think the weirder thing to me is that I'm constantly wondering what this offense would have been like under Muschamp. What was the recruiting focus there? How much worse could this have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom