• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJames

chicken shit saturday is upon us!

CUSaWhXWUAAc0NZ.jpg

Citadel enjoying their cupcake so far.

Silkworm

As a Gator fan, please let me just apologize to anyone who is watching UF play FAU. As a fan I'm obligated to watch but I wouldn't wish anyone else to be subjected to watching this game, especially when having to watch the Gator offense. May God have mercy on the Gators, when the get hammered and obliterated by FSU and Alabama.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy shot Carolina is losing to the fucking knobs. Damn I can't wait to come back and spoil their creepy little bald dreams.

Karl2177

Did our special teams coach even look at the K-State special teams? You don't fucking kick it deep unless you can kick it out.

Link

The Autumn Wind
First time I've been able to watch a Florida game in weeks and they're playing like shit.

I really think it's me.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Going to Cal Stanford tonight. It will be my first college football game since I moved from Tallahassee in 2007. Super excited.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I mean, FAU did play Middle Tennessee State pretty close before losing.

And oh man, if a Driskel can come in and cause Florida to lose one more time, that would make me happy.

andycapps

Haha Driskel is on Florida Atlantic? Amazing to see the complete level of suck in this game. I thought UF was actually going to score there. It was their defense, but a TD is a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom