• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

xeris

So from what little I've been able to see, I should be happy I haven't been watching the whole game shouldn't I?

Aaaand we score as I say that apparently.

andycapps

So today if you had Clemson facing OSU on a neutral field who ya got and by how much?
That's a tough one because tOSU still hasn't been tested this year and has sleepwalked through a bunch of games. With JT I think they win a close game, without it's a blowout in favor of Clempson.

Jhriad

More dumb penalties from Nebraska on special teams. I think that might put us close to 20 penalties on the special teams this year.

HeySeuss

Braxton needs to throw once in awhile if that formation will ever get any yards.

Why hasn't Cardale ran like that more often? He can run they just don't design plays for him to run effectively.

OMG. Jones completed a long ball. No one say anything. It might spook him.

Shhhhhh. No one make eye contact. When you see competence in the wild, you have to ignore it.

Jhriad

I've got the feeling that crowd is going to get real ugly soon. Get in two back, run Cross behind Jano inside the 5. I know that defense is stout but you've got to be able to run the ball in a compressed field like that. God knows Tommy is not going to be able to complete a pass in a field that short. At least move Tommy in the pocket so he has the option of running it. Fucking dumb.

Top Bottom