• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

A Mississippi St. Redshirt Freshman and his dad were killed in a car accident earlier this evening. RIP

6Cr1uzC.jpg

I do. I think he's good for eight years at least. For instance, looking back the Carr era wasn't all that long, yet it was twelve fucking years. Time flies when you're having fun. No way it's some short-ass stint. It's a destination job for him. Decade or more easy to see.

I don't know much about the guy, but isn't he like insanely competitive? You don't think he'll want another crack at the NFL?

Draxal

I don't know much about the guy, but isn't he like insanely competitive? You don't think he'll want another crack at the NFL?

Competitive yes, but he also wants complete control of a program, something he won't get in the NFL.

He got fired from Frisco because the owner sided with the GM (and well he called the owner a little kid).

Competitive yes, but he also wants complete control of a program, something he won't get in the NFL.

He got fired from Frisco because the owner sided with the GM (and well he called the owner a little kid).

Source? my mom is a huge 49ers fan and is always wondering aloud what happened to make the 49ers fuck themselves as hard as they have

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
These GameDay stories, man. Damn at the kid declining Saban's invitation. But with fans like the above, I don't blame him!
Not watching game day, but like every major college with a football team doesn't have douche frat fans. Lsu has had similar signs in the past. Hell, aggy had one about Kristen Saban being a whore earlier this year.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like our two starting outside WRs, Devin Lauderdale and Reginald Davis, are being demoted today to send them a message. Davis had been a bit of a low effort guy and Lauderdale has been underperforming while racking up personal fouls (had two last week). Outside WR was already the weakest part of our offense. We'll likely be starting two true freshmen, Keke Coutee and Tony Brown.

Not watching game day, but like every major college with a football team doesn't have douche frat fans. Lsu has had similar signs in the past. Hell, aggy had one about Kristen Saban being a whore earlier this year.
lol yes I know. It was just a funny coincidence of that post and the story. I'm well aware of dbag fans being everywhere.

My boss at Houston joked a couple of weeks ago he'd be sitting in the UCF student section during the UCF homecoming game and I looked at him and asked do you really think that's a good idea? I was like our student fans are ruthless.

Subitai

BONUS (Total # of TDs by the offenses of the below teams) - 44

Saturday
Notre Dame (-9.5) v. Pitt - NO COVER
Duke v. UNC (-7.5) - NO COVER
Stanford (-16.5) v. Colorado - COVER
Florida State v. Clemson (-13.5) - NO COVER
Arkansas v. Mississippi (-14.5) - NO COVER
Rutgers v. Michigan (-26.5) - NO COVER
Minnesota v. Ohio State (-23.5) - COVER
Kansas v. Texas (-21.5) - COVER
Cal v. Oregon (-3.5) - NO COVER

I kinda hope cardale doesn't have an amazing game today. Hope he does just enough to get a solid w but we finally moved on from the back and forth, I don't want it to start back up

Kacar

Saturday
Notre Dame (-9.5) v. Pitt NO COVER
Duke v. UNC (-7.5) COVER
Stanford (-16.5) v. Colorado COVER
Florida State v. Clemson (-13.5)NO COVER
Arkansas v. Mississippi (-14.5) NO COVER
Rutgers v. Michigan (-26.5) COVER
Minnesota v. Ohio State (-23.5) NO COVER
Kansas v. Texas (-21.5)COVER
Cal v. Oregon (-3.5) NO COVER

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Angry ball boy?

Looks a little more angry in the picture than he did live, I'm just wondering why there's a guy in a Tech sweater on the WVU sideline. Is it normal for a ball boy from your team to be on the opposing sideline?

Man, these early games are pretty shit. Only good one at 3:30 is Clemson/FSU (Go Noles!)

And I want LSU to decimate Bama. I'm no LSU fan, but come on LSU. Don't let me down.

Top Bottom