• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

I hope Tech plays like this when we play them. We would have a chance of winning if they do

edit: Tech caught a break there. That ball was tipped HIGH

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Play calling has been really odd this game. Why the hell are we running a pass play off a sweep in the red zone?

Really frustrating game so far.

ryseing

Fucking Duke. Can't win the one game I actually want them to win every season. Plus they make the Holes look good in the process.

I had a feeling it would be bad even before the Miami screwjob. It was always going to be UNC Clemson in the ACCCG.

As for Duke, they might as well fast forward to Wake Forest because they are going to lose every game here on out until then.

The plus side is Fedora hits 10 wins, he's gone.

I'd love for Fedora to stay. Chizik is the one who turned UNC's defense around.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
How in the hell do we drop this many easy freaking passes. They're hitting wide open receivers square in the chest.

RoKKeR

That was an ugly drive, but it burned a lot of clock.

Punt out of bounds please.

Not that out of bounds.

Fuck off Tommy.

JHall

Vandy is trying to run out the clock with penalties and timeouts. Bold strategy.

tumblr_ma1ppeF4Nu1rq89bvo1_500.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I think that should be a TD for Tech, but I don't think there's enough there to overturn the non-TD call on the field. Didn't think he made it in when I saw it live but the review looks like he was in.

::edit::
Call overturned, TD. Nice.

Top Bottom