• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
About that time

rfHEdqU.gif

Looks like Duke will be playing in the WhoeverTheFuckCares Bowl (sponsored by NoOneGivesAShit.com) oh well

Duke fan disappointed in Duke playing in a bad bowl, not excited by the prospect that they are bowl eligible. What a time we live in.

Balphon

So have I been mispronouncing Himalayas my whole life or is this Pitt commercial just that bad?

I'm willing to accept either.

Duke fan disappointed in Duke playing in a bad bowl, not excited by the prospect that they are bowl eligible. What a time we live in.

Well yeah, that tends to happen when you go to three straight bowls.

Just being eligible is no longer the barometer for a successful season.

I'm more just upset right now that they've come out and completely rolled the fuck over for fucking UNC. Even outside of the bowl/divison/ACC Championship game ramifications, this is a rivalry game and they're completely unprepared for it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
truly where you at player. maybe yall will keep it within 30 man.

I had a feeling it would be bad even before the Miami screwjob. It was always going to be UNC Clemson in the ACCCG.

As for Duke, they might as well fast forward to Wake Forest because they are going to lose every game here on out until then.

The plus side is Fedora hits 10 wins, he's gone.

DominoKid

I had a feeling it would be bad even before the Miami screwjob. It was always going to be UNC Clemson in the ACCCG.

As for Duke, they might as well fast forward to Wake Forest because they are going to lose every game here on out until then.

The plus side is Fedora hits 10 wins, he's gone.

You say it like we'd really be sad if fedora left

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You say it like we'd really be sad if fedora left

Have you not been paying attention? I'm loathe to say but other than that shitty loss to SCAR, UNC has finally lived up to their hype and stands a good chance of hitting 10+ wins this year, even if you had somehow lost this game. Its based on his 4th year with his players on offense.

If you think Chizck would have the same result....well. And I know UNC fans think otherwise, the rest of the world knows you're going to get hit with the hammer, and no worthwhile coach is going to want that job while you're on proby.

Lunar15

I really hope we're recruiting a couple of kickers because fuck this is embarrassing.

I'm not in a place where I can watch the game and I just looked at the ESPN game cast on my phone.

Punt
Fumble
Punt
Fumble
Touchdown - missed extra point
punt

jesus christ did Muschamp come back?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
So we caused what was basically a 3 and out, but they got a 1st down on a penalty, then we cause a SECOND 3 and out.

WVU's offense must be terrible because our defense isn't good enough to do that.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Fucking LoL. Vandy idiot celebrating his interception that amounts to a loss of like 25yds.

It will probably be ok though.

TD Vandy!

That is what happens Florida when you play a team with a little bit of talent.

El_Chino

Fucking LoL. Vandy idiot celebrating his interception that amounts to a loss of like 25yds.

It will probably be ok though.

TD Vandy!

That is what happens Florida when you play a team with a little bit of talent.
You mean like Ole Miss andand LSU?

DominoKid

Mack Hollins da gawd

Have you not been paying attention? I'm loathe to say but other than that shitty loss to SCAR, UNC has finally lived up to their hype and stands a good chance of hitting 10+ wins this year, even if you had somehow lost this game. Its based on his 4th year with his players on offense.

If you think Chizck would have the same result....well. And I know UNC fans think otherwise, the rest of the world knows you're going to get hit with the hammer, and no worthwhile coach is going to want that job while you're on proby.

Heh you still think the NCAA is gonna hammer us.

Jonm1010

Banned
Bama bros going a bit too hard today

CTN4aFtUkAA8HO2.jpg

CTN7t3NWUAIIoFo.jpg
That's ignorant and offensive on multiple levels. One it shows a severe disregard for human life and two, it shows a severe disregard for geography.

Katrina really didn't do shit to Baton Rouge except knock a few trees down and kick out the power for a bit. So if Alabama's plan is to just annoy LSU for a bit and ultimately dissapoint, well, ok, but I wouldn't be bragging about it.

That's ignorant and offensive on multiple levels. One it shows a severe disregard for human life and two, it shows a severe disregard for geography.

Katrina really didn't do shit to Baton Rouge except knock a few trees down and kick out the power for a bit. So if Alabama's plan is to just annoy LSU for a bit and ultimately dissapoint, well, ok, but I wouldn't be bragging about it.
I'm also pretty sure that Katrina fucked some shit up in Alabama and Mississippi too.

God, I love LSU-Bama week. As someone who lives in Austin and a Michigan fan, it's right up there in my opinion as the funnest game of the year.

What's the consensus here? It's in Tuscaloosa, but LSU's offensive line (and their supporting cast of runningbacks) is amazing.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Deandre Washington just got up past 1,000 yards rushing on the season a little while ago.

Last season when he got over 1,000 it made him the first Texas Tech running back to go over 1,000 yards since something like 1998, now he's done it two seasons in a row.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
And for all this ass kicking Duke is taking, worse case they should be 7-2. Not that it matters. If they suck this much dick vs UNCs offense, that D ain't about stop Clemson either.

Top Bottom