• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Messi

I only have three Amiibo's. I can stop whenever I want.

No really.

I just need Wooley Yoshi. Seriously.

:(

Oh thanks guys. Hmmm. Guess I'll swing by the shop next week.

Count yourself lucky you havent taken to the hot toys life. Ah its not that bad...I only have Captain America, Iron Man and Black Widow AOU figures on order, just waiting for Vision, Scarlet Witch, Thor and Quicksilver to go up.

Fuck.

Edit, I totally forgot I have Gamora paid off looooooool

Cade

I am going to buy all the Ness Amiibo. I hate that Hentai character.

lol

pls give me one

After I gave up on ever getting Villager, the only reason I live right now is to get Ness. 20 years of no Earthbound merchandise makes Cade a thirsty boy

Zombine

Banned
pls give me one

After I gave up on ever getting Villager, the only reason I live right now is to get Ness. 20 years of no Earthbound merchandise makes Cade a thirsty boy

The first wave was the only time I had no issue getting who I want. I got Villager, Fox, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer on day 1.

Cade

The first wave was the only time I had no issue getting who I want. I got Villager, Fox, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer on day 1.

I didn't realize Nintendo was only gonna make 10 of each one so I didn't bother preordering. I thought it was gonna be a Disney Infinity situation where they make at least 12.

You should all travel to germany, I have even tons of Shieks avaiable at my electronic store.

I've been tempted to import a Villager for $30ish from Germany before.

Zombine

Banned
GIVE ME ALL THE MEEBOS.

Ugh I'm going to the store in a few minutes and stand in line with those people. My least favorite line waiter is that dude who can't stop talking.

PsychBat!

Banned
71O2puJ.png

Sometimes I'm really grateful my parents didn't let me get a Gameboy when I was really young. I seem to have dodged the worst of the Nintendo Madness.

Owzers

the only amiibo i thought about caving on was the Toon Link, so far i haven't bothered. Everytime i think about buying something plastic i look at those green lantern rings that came with blackest night for free and i remember i don't like things.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
the only amiibo i thought about caving on was the Toon Link, so far i haven't bothered. Everytime i think about buying something plastic i look at those green lantern rings that came with blackest night for free and i remember i don't like things.
lol, really, that was a thing? :D

Messi

Sometimes I'm really grateful my parents didn't let me get a Gameboy when I was really young. I seem to have dodged the worst of the Nintendo Madness.

Same, I have no Nintendo nostalgia. I played a bit of Super Mario 64 and bros when I was a kid. A tiny bit. But ive never played Zelda, Metroid, Kirby any of those.

Im in line at gamestop and the computers have been broke like a marvel event the whole time. I just want lucina and robin and maybe splatoon thing...ill get them all though if it lets me Or maybe i should F5 the pokemon card display and give up.

oh my god, are you guys losing your shit over retailer-exclusive Amiibos, too? Man. If I wasn't so fucking over Nintendo, I would be so fucking over Nintendo.
I buy real figures

I had a Sega, I loved Sonic.

:(

Ireland was a Sega country until the PS1 (we had the second highest percentage of PlayStation ownership in the world) to be fair. I didn't know anyone who owned a SNES until I bought one in a car boot sale as a teenager. Modern Sonic makes me incredibly sad and I am not one to whine about childhood being ruined.

I like Zelda, because of the puzzle element to it. A Link to the Past would make my all-time list. I wish there were more Zelda clones actually, Darksiders and that Steam indie from a few months ago aren't enough.

The young'uns are crazy for Nintendo these days though. All the people on my college course who played games were Zelda and Pokemon guys'n'gals. I have never felt so old as when X and Y were the talk of the class (I haven't played since Silver, though I did catch all 151 in Red back in the day).

KoruptData OT update. For a 4bdr/2.5 bth house in KY, they were asking $134,900. We offered 132 with 4k in closing cost. They just countered with 132 no closing. We just countered with our final offer of 134 and 4k closing.

Ugh. My nerves. I can't even read comics on my breaks today at work. Can't concentrate.

CBTech

No. Infinity figures are shit, too. But if you guys really need a Link figure that bad, wait for Max Factory's 1/7 Link, coming this year!

Prepare for $100 list price at least

That looks pretty great. Don't remind me when it comes out so I don't buy it.

Zombine

Banned
KoruptData OT update. For a 4bdr/2.5 bth house in KY, they were asking $134,900. We offered 132 with 4k in closing cost. They just countered with 132 no closing. We just countered with our final offer of 134 and 4k closing.

Ugh. My nerves. I can't even read comics on my breaks today at work. Can't concentrate.

Counter again with Amiibo

Top Bottom