• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Loki 12 and 13.

Ewing is doing god's work. Old Loki is immensely enjoyable. So's Young Loki. Best thing to come out of asgard since godbomb.

Owzers

the only thing worse than RE RE 2 is the nba games before the clippers/spurs tonight. Maybe i'll read comics?

^^^ I need to start reading Loki on MU, i wanted to wait to more issues are up, same with Magneto.

Ignore the poke-through (I'm working on it) and the simple shaders (next after fixing the poke-through)... is she Wonder-ful enough ComicGAF?

CJ2zucs.jpg

I should mention the suit isn't mine; it's mostly from one TerryMcG who specializes in making superhero costumes.

Cade

Ignore the poke-through (I'm working on it) and the simple shaders (next after fixing the poke-through)... is she Wonder-ful enough ComicGAF?

CJ2zucs.jpg

I should mention the suit isn't mine; it's mostly from one TerryMcG who specializes in making superhero costumes.

I can't ignore it because it's lewd.

Good model though :D

Looks quite good. If anything, you could add just a smidge more muscle if you're going for the amazon look. The costume needs darker reds and blues.

I'm working on something for you guys. Almost done. I'll need some input later.

Zombine masterpiece incoming?

The moment I saw that Rocket Racoon and Storm scene I realized that everything I heard about Humphries and Animal fucking was true.

I also googled Our Love is Real for the first time and I don't know what to think of it now.

Yeah, Our Love is Real featured a dude having a sexual relationship with a dog. And not a sorta-sexy furry version of a dog, an actual dog. Which about sums up my opinion of Sam Humphries work.

Bii

Seems like it. Chrissie Zullo is a cutie, but also a terrible business person.

I got that huge Becky Cloonan Sex Crims print for $55.

I met Chrissie this past weekend; unfortunately her commission list was full. She was definitely a cutie and I was tempted to buy a few prints from her at the con but I'm very selective nowadays. If I'm not going to put it up on my wall, I'm not buying it.

Back to comics. I don't have much interest in reading Unbeatable Squirrel Girl but I just had to pick up today's issue just for the cover alone.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just read Hawkeye vs Deadpool (the one shot that sets up the mini series), I really reaally liked it. Deadpool is at his most human I've ever seen, aparently he has a kid (?) and a life model decoy friend/wife (?), I assume this is from Duggan's run, and Hawkeye actually feels a lot like Hawkguy (even tho its not Aja). And Blackcat is aparently a bad guy...err girl now. And the art is awesome. Can't wait for the mini series

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I met Chrissie this past weekend; unfortunately her commission list was full. She was definitely a cutie and I was tempted to buy a few prints from her at the con but I'm very selective nowadays. If I'm not going to put it up on my wall, I'm not buying it.

Back to comics. I don't have much interest in reading Unbeatable Squirrel Girl but I just had to pick up today's issue just for the cover alone.

It's an excellent comic. You should read it.

Cheska

Need an opinion, guys.... 16x20, Princess Leia by Chrissie Zullo - $75

I'd pass as well. If it was $50, I'd probably say yes, but at $75, nah. I got three prints from her for $40 total at the con, and I thought that was reasonable. I really like her art, and especially loved what the prints were of, so I want to support her, but within reason.

Too bad it's going to be a victim of Secret Wars.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Not intentional. I'll add that now. I knew i was forgetting something.

How can you not add Kipp's Omnibus Reading Position (ORP)? That shit saves lives and builds wrist strength.

Mudcrab

You could add Terry Moore's stuff under Abstract since he self publishes.

Oh and Alison Bechdel's books would be enjoyed by a lot of people I think.

MattyG

Banned
I thought the
"For Luke" box
cliffhanger from the last page of Star Wars #3 would be addressed in #4. NOPE, gotta wait until May.

dDyKtSL.gif

Messi

Zombine you recommended Batgirl over Harley? We need to have a chat. Great op though. Good job

--

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl was amazing this week. Just loved it. Doreen is such an adorable weirdo.

Top Bottom