• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Boogiepop

In regards to the music in comics thing, Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe did it as a kind of recurring thing and it was interesting, but yeah, the whole thing doesn't really do much for me for whatever reason.

Nudull

Banned
Look at how cute they'd look together. :3

tumblr_nlv09kjz701rz9pzoo1_500.jpg

I always assumed he was like 20-21 but seems I am wrong

Who will date Miles is the real question
Miles is about to have a mess of girlfriends in the nuMU with plenty of fridging to go around.

Edit: Then he'll find true love with himself in Spider-Men 2: Too Many Spider-Men.

mreddie

Oh god, I remember everyone was already shipping them last year and now this...oh boy. Kamala and Robbie fans just squeed. Meanwhile, here's the AntMan cover.

Ant-Man_LastDays001_Cover.jpg

No cover to Spider Woman yet.

Owzers

So they want Siege to be Nextwave 2.0 with Elsa, Cyclops, Kate and Kang the Conqueror

"imagine Nextwave as a tragedy"

It kind of sounds like bullshit. "imagine something you like and buy this book." I don't like Nextwave being used to get my attention.

I feel dirty, Comics-GAF. I'm getting ready to move in a week, so going about cleaning things up and I stumbled on some "old" comics of mine. I was a bad soul to these comics, and did not bag and board them, or do anything with them apparently. Most are all messed up and warped and beyond saving, including the first 14 issues of Uncanny X-Force and the first 9 issues of Hickman's FF. And Casanova. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WASH AWAY THIS PAIN! This is why I'm going all digital from now on. So I never have to feel this way again.

Owzers

I feel dirty, Comics-GAF. I'm getting ready to move in a week, so going about cleaning things up and I stumbled on some "old" comics of mine. I was a bad soul to these comics, and did not bag and board them, or do anything with them apparently. Most are all messed up and warped and beyond saving, including the first 14 issues of Uncanny X-Force and the first 9 issues of Hickman's FF. And Casanova. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WASH AWAY THIS PAIN! This is why I'm going all digital from now on. So I never have to feel this way again.

Donate them to the library/salvation army and call it a day on the flop.

tim1138

"imagine Nextwave as a tragedy"

It kind of sounds like bullshit. "imagine something you like and buy this book." I don't like Nextwave being used to get my attention.

Sounds totally like bullshit. What made Nextwave great wasn't the roster or it being a comedy, it was Warren Ellis and Stuart Immonen. Gillen is a fine writer, but he's no Warren Ellis.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Whats again the name of this own Multiple Man Book that is loved by everybody.

The one with the copys of Madrox that started their own life?

MattyG

Banned
instocktrades has awesome packaging, my copy of Darth Maul is absolutely pristine. The ones I bought in store the other day had little imprefections everywhere from sitting on the shelf and being handled, and even though they're really small issues they also really bug me because I always keep my stuff in mint condition. I think I'll be going with IST from now on, even if I have to wait a few days extra.

Messi

instocktrades has awesome packaging, my copy of Darth Maul is absolutely pristine. The ones I bought in store the other day had little imprefections everywhere from sitting on the shelf and being handled, and even though they're really small issues they also really bug me because I always keep my stuff in mint condition. I think I'll be going with IST from now on, even if I have to wait a few days extra.

I want IST to deliver my first child.

Whats again the name of this own Multiple Man Book that is loved by everybody.

The one with the copys of Madrox that started their own life?

X-Factor (2005-2013). The first Complete Collection has the Madrox mini-series that started it all. Sadly, they seem to have stopped printing the CCs after the second one.

I love that series dearly. It's the standard PAD formula of taking third-stringers and building a whole world around them (see also: Star Trek New Frontier, Young Justice, most of his Hulk run) but it's probably my favourite and for ages was the only X-Men book I cared about.

spotify won't let me remove Uptown Funk from my playlist. Is this what life has become?

You could say that Uptown funked you up. Uptown funked you up.

Check out the first Eternal warrior run. It's not tied to the current day events but it's great stuff.

And I'd read those three until they run into the events. Most of the events are ok, but it's the stand alone books that are the strongest. Eventually the books will feed into the more recent armor hunters event

Appreciate the response. I'll check out some of the earlier Valiant stuff once I've caught up/finished with the current stuff.

Top Bottom