• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Uh not really. PC will be $40 as well, have you seen the prices of COD Blops 3 on Steam?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/366843/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1
It's fucking $50 that's the same price as the fucking game for multiplayer stuff.

The DLC for City and Oranges weren't much to talk about, and $40 for cut content that they don't want to disclose isn't any better.

Only way to get it for cheap is if you can find it in a region that lets you trade or gift a-ok with or via a price mistake. That or giving up hard earned Gaben dollars of GMG Credit :p
edit: Or Nuuvem.

The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.

It's cheaper in EU, but I didn't see the Premium Edition price for NA anywhere, which is why I said probably. So, yeah, it'll probably be cheaper regardless of Nuuvem or other deals.

Tizoc

It's cheaper in EU, but I didn't see the Premium Edition price for NA anywhere. So, yeah, it'll probably be cheaper regardless of Nuuvem or other deals.

Mind you that not everyone may be able to get it from Nuuvem; Nuuvem doesn't allow gifting, you'd need to make ANOTHER account to offer the game for someone else.

Non the less, the price is still too staggering; stop announcing cut content you plan on selling separately from the base game before the bloody game's even out

I am getting Arkham Kiwi on PC still, but am waiting to see how much Nuuvem'll give for the game+season pass, but regardless of price, this kind of practice needs to stop as it's turning off a lot of people atm.

Mind you that not everyone may be able to get it from Nuuvem; Nuuvem doesn't allow gifting, you'd need to make ANOTHER account to offer the game for someone else.

Non the less, the price is still too staggering; stop announcing cut content you plan on selling separately from the base game before the bloody game's even out

I am getting Arkham Kiwi on PC still, but am waiting to see how much Nuuvem'll give for the game+season pass, but regardless of price, this kind of practice needs to stop as it's turning off a lot of people atm.

All true, unless they actually manage to back up that full $40 with content - something that seems to be pretty outside the realm of reality for some. People are already throwing the gauntlet down about this, but we don't even know what's actually in the pass; this is like a "please be excited" for the pass, though it's having the complete opposite effect if you just go by gaf reactions.

The Origins pass wasn't that bad for $20. There were a buttload of skins, quite a few maps, Cold Cold Heart, and multiplayer stuff
that if anyone actually played would be able to use.
It was decent enough that I didn't complain.

I'm expecting Premium to cost $40-50 on Nuuvem.

Yeah Multiversity ends tomorrow, it's gonna be great.

Mad jelly to all of you. That said using Marvel U to read Whedon's Ast. X-Men isn't the worst way to spend a wednesday (while doing course work of course <_< >_>).

Edit: No idea if anyone will see this but...has it ever been debated as to who would be included in the GAF Version of the Justice League/Avengers?

Finally read through the last two issues of Multiversity since I've been putting them off.

Mastermen was pretty good. I think it's probably the weakest issue of the whole thing so far but it was solid enough.

Ultra Comics was great stuff. Weird and thought-provoking in all the right ways, it's easily one of my favorite issues so far. I really enjoyed how Morrison played with the idea of using criticism from readers into the issue itself, it made it a lot of fun. I also really dig the costume for Ultra Comics himself, it looks really nice IMO.

Hyped for Multiversity #2 tomorrow! Can't wait to own the hardcover for this.

Zombine

Banned
I know we don't really talk about Hentai here, but Comixology is having a big My Little Pony sale.

I don't know what any of that is, but it sure is something.

ReAxion

I know we don't really talk about Hentai here, but Comixology is having a big My Little Pony sale.

Inq0LyC.gif

77 issues not counting the annuals. Amazing run.

Yeah...kinda want to binge it until Friday/when I get the remaining A/NA issues. I started it having never read Avengers comics before and loved it...can totally understand why Hickman's worn out from sprawling, labyrinthian epics though.

I think the last issue I read was the Rabum Alal "reveal"...but tomorrow I'd also like to get Bat #40 and JL #40...Since the Time Runs Out books have the A/NA issues in order what are the chances Marvel do a "Avengers HIckman Omnibus" that have his A/NA in order? That'd obvs be for preference. I once read the entire Blackest Night event through tpbs, and there was like...70+ issues for that...

Top Bottom