• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Mudcrab

According to DC, Sterling Gates and Derlis Santacruz didn’t create Caitlin Snow. Don Newton and I didn’t create Jason Todd. Ric Estrada and I didn’t create Power Girl. Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster didn’t create Superboy. Bob Kanigher and Carmine Infantino didn’t create Barry Allen.

These characters just appeared out of nowhere.

That is some shameful shit.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
shall we continue our Duggan Deadpool run tonight?

yes I believe we shall

PsychBat!

Banned
How long did it take comicgaf to understand Final Crisis?
Honestly, a friend of mine had to tell me what happened in the second and third acts.

Boogiepop

amiibo have broken me. I literally just have the Splatoon three pack secured, even though I have all of the first three waves. It's gotten depressingly bad.

Zombine

Banned
amiibo have broken me. I literally just have the Splatoon three pack secured, even though I have all of the first three waves. It's gotten depressingly bad.

It's just not fun anymore. NOA is garbage. Maybe I'll have luck at Nintendo World in a few weeks but I doubt it.

I have four on order at TRU. If the order goes through, I'll sell you one at cost + shipping.
Thanks but I don't really need it.
Im just so over these things. At least I got the Splatoon pack from Walmart.

I only got Splatoon girl. I know what you mean. Now that I have Ness and Pac-Man I'm done until this craziness is fixed. I'll take satisfaction in having the 3 big 3rd party smash characters.

tim1138

How long did it take comicgaf to understand Final Crisis?
Honestly, a friend of mine had to tell me what happened in the second and third acts.

The first time I read it.
To be honest, I never understood why Final Crisis was supposed to be difficult to follow.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is it always the same artist on Deadpool? Duggan's run I mean. I really like the art

Quick question, though: Is the Don Rosa a good choice to give this Duck stuff a try? Seemed the best deal price wise, though I know Carl Barks is supposed to be amazing as well. Thoughts?

Yeah, it is a great starting point. It prints everything in the order in which the stories were first published. The volumes have a lot of great extra material - covers, sketches, notes from Don Rosa, etc. The box set for vol 3 and vol 4 is being released later in the year.

Life and Times works well as a standalone too, if you can get your hand on it. If you would rather wait, it should be included in the collection starting volume 4.

ReAxion

got another podcast for yas

https://overcast.fm/+BhWXrr1Ys

Giant Size: 34 - Reading Orders

ComiXology co-founders David Steinberger and John D. Roberts join us for an annual check-in, discussing library expansion, the changes post-Amazon acquisition, and the possibility of new UI/UX features in the future.

Thing that made me share:

They talk a little about analytics and how their top selling issues are a good indicator for what will do well in trades.

zennyzz

reading Soules' run of inhumanity. Anybody else feel that the Nuhuman teens feel kinda... there.

Like comparing them to folks like reader or Legion or the Royal Family or the villains, they kinda don't have an effective pressence in the state of their world. Just kinda the 'go punch this' force

reading Soules' run of inhumanity. Anybody else feel that the Nuhuman teens feel kinda... there.

Like comparing them to folks like reader or Legion or the Royal Family or the villains, they kinda don't have an effective pressence in the state of their world. Just kinda the 'go punch this' force

Wolverines is the same. I want to get into it but. I can't.

Guys I bought a statue and started watching Kill la Kill. What is happening to me.

Also, what is this Shazam stuff you guys are talking about. Don't tease me.

Top Bottom