• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Imagine a proper Marvel vs. Capcom story mode with the UMVC3 cast of voice actors. HNNNNNNG.

10ish hours of capcom-level writing and dialogue, you say?

SUAAApv.png

Sadist

Their huge coffees make far more sense after you've tasted them. And wondered why they call it coffee.
Wouldn't know, I don't drink coffee :p

I still want a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3, but it's almost impossible to find a new copy for a decent price. That's fucking bullshit :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
DDart.png

just noticed it says "you are Daredevil" on the bra lol. I love this angle so much, but surely it cant last long?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol, which run is that?

Mark Waid run. He was outed as Daredevil in a previous run (Bendis?) and in this run hes denying it. Its super cute when this DA lady keeps insisting that he's Daredevil and he keeps denying and pretending hes blind (well, he IS blind, but you know, pretending thats all he is, and getting hit in the face with stuff that she throws for example). If they are not a couple soon im gonna riot

Sadist

Mark Waid run. He was outed as Daredevil in a previous run (Bendis?) and in this run hes denying it. Its super cute when this DA lady keeps insisting that he's Daredevil and he keeps denying and pretending hes blind (well, he IS blind, but you know, pretending thats all he is, and getting hit in the face with stuff that she throws for example). If they are not a couple soon im gonna riot
Should look this up.

Da fuck mang, that's from the current Mark Waid Daredevil run! You haven' read it yet?
I've never been that much into Daredevil, but I've seen some stuff which looks great. I read Man Without Fear by Miller a few weeks ago for the first time and was pretty damn amazed.

Tizoc

Should look this up.

I've never been that much into Daredevil, but I've seen some stuff which looks great. I read Man Without Fear by Miller a few weeks ago for the first time and was pretty damn amazed.

Def. get Mark Waid's run, I've read Daredevil before his run, but it was Mark Waid that mad ehim shoot up to my top 10 fav. Marvel characters.

Rhaknar

amazing-spider-man-677-daredevil.jpg

for a lawyer DD sure is a shit liar. "Foggy is that you?" :p

Owzers

just noticed it says "you are Daredevil" on the bra lol. I love this angle so much, but surely it cant last long?

it went from my favorite book to a pretty good book that i'm not excited about. I ended up buying the first two OHCs but I can't bring myself to buy vol 3 yet knowing i'll probably regret owning them even though i hate owning partial runs. I read them all monthly and since i loved it at first i thought the OHCs were safe buys.

Generally if a local store doesn't have something in stock from like January - could I put it on a pull list and get it that way? Or do comic book stores usually only order/hold brand new stuff for ya?

(I'd contact the store directly but its closed right now)

for a lawyer DD sure is a shit liar. "Foggy is that you?" :p

The more you read DD, the more you come to the conclusion that there's no way in hell their office could ever stay open. For every decent thing Foggy or Matt does in a court room, there are at least five that no fresh-out-of-the-bar-exam attorney would ever be stupid enough to do.

Top Bottom