• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Messi

Oh my god. Olivia is back for Tron 3. More Quorra. I am too happy right now.

QuorraDance.gif

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Guys should I get the Walt Simonson Orion omnibus or the two Hickman OHC's for Avengers/New Avengers?

Oh! That came out today? I think I'll finally have to make another IST order. I've been looking forward to that.
Shame to hear that the backup stories are out of order, but it won't be too much of an inconvenience to just flip around a bit.
...Just realized, I can use dual bookmarks to solve this problem.

Hahaha. Perfect.

Messi

Caught up on Silver Surfer.

Still waiting for norrin and dawn to smang.

Aint no way this comic will survive for long.

I has already survived longer than I would have predicted. Love it though. One of the best books on the shelf.

How well does it sell?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Think I'm gonna order the Orion Omnibus, the Shaolin Cowboy HC, and Scooby Doo Team Up. That sounds like a solid order.
Also, did anyone here read Groo vs. Conan? The TPB came out last week and I was very intrigued when that book was announced.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Daredevil not only gladly accepts Black Cat jumping his bones, but he mocks Spiderman for not tapping dat.

Daredevil > Spiderman confirmed

Messi

I wonder if Miles will get with someone new once he joins the 616. He didn't have the best relationship with Katie Kate.

Ah...no thank you. She is an inhuman.

This is a universe in which a mutant got married to an android. A human dating an Inhuman isn't really much of a stretch, especially since Kamala would've lived her whole life without powers, more or less as a regular human, if not for the whole destruction of Attilan thing.

Messi

This is a universe in which a mutant got married to an android. A human dating an Inhuman isn't really much of a stretch, especially since Kamala would've lived her whole life without powers, more or less as a regular human, if not for the whole destruction of Attilan thing.

NOT IN MY 616

I am not being serious. I just wish X-Men weren't being treated like dirt vs the Inhumans

mreddie

Okay, I know I'm asking the question with the most obvious answer judging by the avatars but do I pick up Silk 2? I thought Silk 1 was okay but I'm kinda still bitter about Arana after Spider Verse since I preferred her.

Bloodember

Personally I'm not going to get excited until Disney officially announces it. Ive had my heart broken too many times with these types of articles only for something to fall apart at the last minute or the information to be incorrect to begin with.
Yeah, a Disney confirmation would be nice.

Finished up Rage of Ultron and I enjoyed it quite a bit (shocking I know).

Opena's art was stunning as always. The secondary artist wasn't bad at all but god damn Opena, his art was awesome. The way he drew Ultron combined with White's colors really made for some haunting imagery that was amazing to see.

The story itself wasn't anything crazy, but the introspection and exploration of Hank Pym's character was really great IMO. The focus on the relationship between him, Ultron, and Vision certainly made for an addicting read for me. I enjoyed Ultron's long speeches and Pym just kind of rambling about his feelings, it made for a good dynamic and kept me going at a quick pace. I thought the big climax with Ultron and Pym becoming one fighting against Vision almost reminded me a lot of Uncanny X-Force. It's suitably dramatic, powerful, epic and almost hopeless. Not quite sure what to think of the ending just yet, but as a whole, I did really dig this book.

As always too, Remender does a great job at writing the side characters. Hawkeye, Beast, and Spidey were all a ton of fun even if they weren't necessarily major characters.

Will definitely grab Ultron Forever based on what you guys have said.

Sandfox

Okay, I know I'm asking the question with the most obvious answer judging by the avatars but do I pick up Silk 2? I thought Silk 1 was okay but I'm kinda still bitter about Arana after Spider Verse since I preferred her.

I thought Silk 2 was a fun read.

Messi

Hot Toys...I don't ask for much. Thats a lie, I ask for loads (Scarlet Witch promo pics please). But please...I will give you all the moneys if you make a 1/6th Quorra. Please. You did it for that Angelina Jolie film.

Top Bottom