• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Furyous

*Pours out liquor for Miles ongoing*

Dude went out in a way that makes Scarlet Spider proud. End your series kicking ass the Kaine way.

No comment on Convergence other than FOH DC.

I thought Pre Flashpoint DC merged but I was wrong. Why didn't DC continue Pre Flashpoint era if they were going to reboot new 52 repeatedly anyway? That Grayson series alone shits all over Futures End. Matter of fact, what happens to the current ongoing series? Please tell me they're not rebooting everything... AGAIN.

*Pours out liquor for Miles ongoing*

Dude went out in a way that makes Scarlet Spider proud. End your series kicking ass the Kaine way.

No comment on Convergence other than FOH DC.

I thought Pre Flashpoint DC merged but I was wrong. Why didn't DC continue Pre Flashpoint era if they were going to reboot new 52 repeatedly anyway? That Grayson series alone shits all over Futures End. Matter of fact, what happens to the current ongoing series? Please tell me they're not rebooting everything... AGAIN.

There is no reboot going on. Convergence is just something they put together to give creators and everyone else in the company time to adjust to the move.

Zombine

Banned
Walking Dead...lol what? What the hell? That can't be what sets off the next chapter in this story. It is Kirkman after all. I have a feeling that
they were cleaning him up to re introduce him to society and they want to see what he'd do in this situation.

Bauhaus

Banned
How approachable is Convergence: The Question to someone who hasn't read pre-New 52 Question but knows that Renee is the Question and
pre-reboot Vic is dead
?

It's pretty approachable. They put two pages of backstory at the end of the issue if you want to know more about her key moments but, it's not necessary to understand the comic .

Sadist

Walking Dead...lol what? What the hell? That can't be what sets off the next chapter in this story. It is Kirkman after all. I have a feeling that
they were cleaning him up to re introduce him to society and they want to see what he'd do in this situation.
Haha, yeah, it was way too random.

Zombine

Banned
Haha, yeah, it was way too random.

Lol even Negan thought so. I seriously think that Negan on a leash as an enforcer or something serves as a better role than rotting in a cell.

Edit:

Lol god damn they nail Darth Vader's personality in this issue:

Aphra: "I'm a rogue archaeologist. You have to expect a little digging."

Vader: "I expect nothing but compliance. And silence."

PsychBat!

Banned
YES YES!

Currently reading Guardians 3000 #7. At first when they met the Bendis team, I still couldn't get Bendis speak out of my mind when reading them but this issue totally brings back the dialogue the 2008 series had.

Drax isn't talking like he's Thor anymore! YES YES!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
YES YES!

Currently reading Guardians 3000 #7. At first when they met the Bendis team, I still couldn't get Bendis speak out of my mind when reading them but this issue totally brings back the dialogue the 2008 series had.

Drax isn't talking like he's Thor anymore! YES YES!
Just wait for Bendis taking over Guardians 3000 after Secret Wars.

PsychBat!

Banned
Just wait for Bendis taking over Guardians 3000 after Secret Wars.

anchormanwhatdidyousay.gif

Sadist

Lol even Negan thought so. I seriously think that Negan on a leash as an enforcer or something serves as a better role than rotting in a cell.

Honestly I would have killed 'em. An enforcer role isn't that strange, but it's still Negan. He's the dude with the twisted morals, a bat covered in barbwire, the guy who killed Glenn and oh, he made fun of Carl. Even Carl wants him dead.

But I love his face when he discovers the unlocked door. Heeeee's back!

Wonder if Rick kept Lucille. I love the guy, but I can honestly see him keeping the thing as a trophy. And killing Andrea. Ya heard it here first.

So we can finally ship Rick-Michonne.

mreddie

Ant-Man:
YOU CROSS BASTARDS! PUT THAT HEART BACK IN CASSIE RIGHT NOW!
Enjoyable issue, crazy the first arc is ending already.

Deadpool: Damn enjoyable finale. Loved the roast.
Sucks after everything he did to save everybody from U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. only to be be killed by the incursion.

Been getting back into comics and got Marvel Unlimited, just started reading Gillen & McKelvie's Young Avengers run. Am I correct in understanding that there is no DC Comics equivalent to Unlimited?

I would say that the artist captured the female form better than the strange as shit Spider-Woman cover. Her waist is slightly off, but it's not horrible. Notice how the thong presses against her skin? This happens. In real life. There are girls who look like this Harley...in real life. This custom cover is legit making fun of everyone who gets up in arms over dumb shit and I love it.

I'm up in arms that they wrote "Mister J" and not "Mistah J".

tumblr_inline_mkp5qplEVK1qz4rgp.gif

Your store has a Harley end cap? What's on it? Just comics? .

There's some toys on the right side but it got cut off. I think they sold out of the Harley nightrobes too :(

Also, I ordered a new PC and it finally came in. Parts are nothing crazy (entry/mid level) but my new monitor is huge compared to my laptop. Can't wait to see how my books on Comixology look on this.

Messi

There's some toys on the right side but it got cut off. I think they sold out of the Harley nightrobes too :(

Also, I ordered a new PC and it finally came in. Parts are nothing crazy (entry/mid level) but my new monitor is huge compared to my laptop. Can't wait to see how my books on Comixology look on this.

That store knows whats up. Give the money makers their own shelf.

Top Bottom