• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Speaking of hhhhnnnnnggggg artwork, I read the new issue of Luther Strode earlier. God DAMN Tradd Moore's art is gorgeous. I didn't realize how much I missed this book.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat Daredevil show o_O

this aint Daredevil, its Daredevil MAX, good lord

(was there ever a Daredevil MAX book btw?)

Marvel vs DC fanboism is the worst. Its like being a fanboy of a movie distributor lol

I only watch Paramount Pictures bro!

At least console wars makes a little sense, you have these 13 year olds asking their parents for a system they're gonna be stuck with for five or six years,it makes sense that they want to debate and protect the system their stuck with.

But fucking books and movies?
Theres no large investment you need to buy in to enjoy anything, you can just buy it all!

I think publishers at least make more sense than consoles. You can reasonably think the editorial direction of entire line is thick headed and unentertaining. Of course you don't have to yell at someone who disagrees, but you can politely state your case.

Consoles, though, both have Borderlands. What's to fight about?

"Meanwhile," he says, posting a clip from a 3 year old movie.

m6SqN1R.gif

Shit, sorry about starting that drama. I won't deny being facetious, I just wanted an excuse to post that GIF. It was supposed to be all in good fun.

Hey Seraphis Cain,
I am going to go to my LCS and look for those Moon Knight back issues after work. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have most of them, we shall see tho.
Sorry kiinda forgot about it.

Messi

Anyone else have a habit of buying the first issue or two of a book and fall off reading it (not due to quality) but keep buying it. This is my curse. I do it for so many books.

Hi ComicGAF, been lurking for many years, posted my first post in the OT, so I broke my shyness today.

Would like to thank you all, for letting me experience wonderful comics, based on your recommendations in various threads.

I have been reading, Bone, Blacksad, Pogo, Chew, Transmetropolitan, WE3.

Just ordered King City, Six gun Gorilla, East of West.

Thank you again!

Hi ComicGAF, been lurking for many years, posted my first post in the OT, so I broke my shyness today.

Would like to thank you all, for letting me experience wonderful comics, based on your recommendations in various threads.

Thank you again!

Welcome to the ComicsGAF OT, my friend.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Thank you again!
King City and We3 are some excellent choices.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Glad to hear that King City is good, wasn't sure about this one..
Like my dude frye says, it's chill comix. Brandon graham is one of the best cartoonists around and i'd easily say this is his best, most cohesive work. Also, it's got cats.

That new Witcher 3 trailer left me speechless.

So good. Getting it for free with my gfx card, it's a GOG code but I'll take it. I just hope the rig does it justice.

This fight will be settled...in MORTAL KOMBAT!

Read all the MKX comics last night. I'm so ready now.

Bloodbourne is better than Mortal Kombat.

COMICS |OT| May 2015. The Bloodbourne Ultimatum

Playable Goro sold me on it.

I liked MK4. It went back to MK's roots and got rid of all the stupid -alities they added in the 87 versions of MK3.

Holy shit, I would kill for Sheeva to be added to MKX at some point. Sexy Shokan is sexy. :O

"I AM MASTER OF KOMBAT!"

I want Kombat Pack 2 to be Smoke, Sektor, Spawn and a WWE wrestler in their WWE Immortals style (they had to have had a Money In The Bank cash-in on the Kombat Kast for a reason).

My frame rate is better than your frame rate, which means that my singular purchase is better than yours so that makes me the alpha and the omega.

"My tastes are very singular." Coming this summer in 60 Frames of Play, where a young female GameStop employee is liberated by a wealthy billionaire's sick new rig.

Thank you again!

Welcome, new person. You're reading lots of good books already, and you're a fan of Rat Queens, the saviour of comics, so you're cool with me.

Messi

Yeah but is he about that sub or Dom life?

I want you to know that
Ally
Is far an away my favourite. It's not even close.

I love how her emotions are always way overboard. She totally over thinks everything.

I can't wait to see the reactions here for book 2 when (legit spoiler)
Marion almost kills herself with the ropes

tim1138

Thank you again!

That's a great list of stuff to start with.
If you've been enjoying Transmetropolitan, I highly recommend Planetary and Global Frequency as well, they are also by Warren Ellis.

I'm sorry, I don't understand sub and dom life? Can't answer your question.

Planetary is on my list, little bit expensive, but it's already going down in price (omnibus which released last year). Or should I get a different edition?

Welcome to ComicsGAF. Have you hear about or lord and saviour, InStockTrades?

Planetary is also available as 4 tpbs. The omnibus is about $45 but the tpbs can be had for about $35.

Is she OK with you reading about a candy eating drug taking lesbian halfling ?

You made me laughing ^_^ She would just roll her eyes I think, if I explain it that way.

BTW,she is my favorite..

Welcome to ComicsGAF. Have you hear about or lord and saviour, InStockTrades?

Planetary is also available as 4 tpbs. The omnibus is about $45 but the tpbs can be had for about $35.

Thanks for the tip and for the welcome, really nice people here, glad I jumped my shadow and write with all of you now.

Have to check if they send to the EU. On amazon it's 75 €

Zombine

Banned
I fell asleep watching episode 3 last night, so I'm just going to start it all over again today. Freaking loved the end of Episode 2 though.

Top Bottom