• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Owzers

Every time Daredevil picks up a gun i say " shoooot them". Three episodes in so far, i wonder if i'll change first or Daredevil.

Also, when people say they get their comic info from comics-gaf i picture them with Harley Quinn comics and statues.

edit: Thinking about this more, i get most of my comic info from comics-gaf...

Every time Daredevil picks up a gun i say " shoooot them". Three episodes in so far, i wonder if i'll change first or Daredevil.

Also, when people say they get their comic info from comics-gaf i picture them with Harley Quinn comics and statues.

edit: Thinking about this more, i get most of my comic info from comics-gaf...

I used to pretty religiously follow bleeding cool, newsrama, CBR etc, but I decided it simply worth my time. I still enjoy rich's antics, but sites like CBR and newsrama are a complete waste with their PR regurgitation.

Now I let Comics GAF bring the news (and inevitable not include a link to said news).

JustShoot.JPG

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Man, Chipper is really putting in some solid writing on Howard the Duck. Like, aside from Howard, the specific characterizations are a bit weak, but the writing is consistently funny--
yo, Spider-man setting up a candle-light vigil for Howard is fucking hilarious
--and issue #2's sadder moments hit pretty well.

Everybody should hop on this book while Joe Quinoa is still drawing it, 'cause I got a feeling it's going to be Pham'd hard in a few issues.

Man, Chipper is really putting in some solid writing on Howard the Duck. Like, aside from Howard, the specific characterizations are a bit weak, but the writing is consistently funny--
yo, Spider-man setting up a candle-light vigil for Howard is fucking hilarious
--and issue #2's sadder moments hit pretty well.

Everybody should hop on this book while Joe Quinoa is still drawing it, 'cause I got a feeling it's going to be Pham'd hard in a few issues.

Yeah aside from the laffs, he's already built Howard into a fantastic serious character.

Owzers

how much better is Harley vol 2 powergirl stuff than the first volume? I'm tempted despite not liking vol 1. Definitely didn't like the few issues that involved the old agent guy who got Harley to help him.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Finished Daredevil. The costume looks in motion much better than of the picture.

Great show, I am so looking forward to see Jessica Jones.

Messi

how much better is Harley vol 2 powergirl stuff than the first volume? I'm tempted despite not liking vol 1. Definitely didn't like the few issues that involved the old agent guy who got Harley to help him.

It's better once he is gone. The Pee Gee crossover is great. The one shots are OK to good.

Owzers

It's better once he is gone. The Pee Gee crossover is great. The one shots are OK to good.

hmmm looks like there were three PG team-up issues, i might wait for them to go on sale at comixology and then just buy them that way instead of vol 2 hc.

Owzers

The half off on IST ain't bad.

Harley didn't hit the big time, not good enough to be in the deals of the week half off slot.I'm definitely interested enough to get the PG issues if they were $1 each, $14ish for the HC is a bit of a jump. I saw your IST buy, I can't follow that.

Busaiku

I wish they would do street level Spider-Man.
Like not just relegate it to the opening of a movie where he takes out some two-bit thug.

Messi

Harley didn't hit the big time, not good enough to be in the deals of the week half off slot.I'm definitely interested enough to get the PG issues if they were $1 each, $14ish for the HC is a bit of a jump. I saw your IST buy, I can't follow that.

Harley ain't in the 50% off because they know they can get more for it. That shit is easily gonna be one of the month top sellers.

I get that Sillymonkey. We can't all live the baller life. I aint mad.

But you will miss the adorable Ivy issues.

Owzers

....random question: Can anyone sum up the last three pages of Deadpool #12 if it's not too much of a bother? The issue won't load properly on MU and i emailed customer support, but then i read the comments and people have been complaining since October 2014.

....random question: Can anyone sum up the last three pages of Deadpool #12? The issue won't load properly on MU and i emailed customer support, but then i read the comments and people have been complaining since October 2014.

The Marvel Now version?

That section of Deadpool's is almost entirely empty, save for a single disturbing painting. They conclude that Deadpool has been trying to supress his memories of his experimentation. Michael calls him out for sending him to Hell, cause it felt like years, and stomps out, with Ben following. Deadpool slumps onto the ground as Preston reminds him that the memories are gonna come back.

Owzers

The Marvel Now version?

That section of Deadpool's is almost entirely empty, save for a single disturbing painting. They conclude that Deadpool has been trying to supress his memories of his experimentation. Michael calls him out for sending him to Hell, cause it felt like years, and stomps out, with Ben following. Deadpool slumps onto the ground as Preston reminds him that the memories are gonna come back.

Thank you, I didn't want to get knocked off my Deadpool MU momentum just for a few pages. I was relegated to reading an Amazing Spider-Man issue instead...so this the Silk people are talking about.

You were referring to that bug in which the text doesn't load, right? I've seen that a few times, although I don't remember in what.

EDIT: Damn, episode four. D'Onofrio is great as Fisk.

Owzers

You were referring to that bug in which the text doesn't load, right? I've seen that a few times, although I don't remember in what.

in this issue, a page was repeated twice and the final page would not load at all. It's rare but terrible...mainly since marvel support doesn't seem to fix them in any reasonable amount of time.

Messi

in this issue, a page was repeated twice and the final page would not load at all. It's rare but terrible...mainly since marvel support doesn't seem to fix them in any reasonable amount of time.

Not much happens

Deadpool says some self referential stuff and gets angry. Then he sends a support ticket to Marvel.

I know right?

Top Bottom