• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm three episodes into DD. so far it's great. Only negative is the actor for Foggy just seems a little forced compared to everyone else.

I initially thought that too, but after the first episode he seriously grew on me, and by the end of the season I'm convinced that he's perfect as Foggy for this show. Dude's heroic, goofy, right-hearted, and a good friend (contextually--like, it's hard dealing with Matt's life ruining everybody's around him).

I was just looking to order the latest volume for the Chiang/Azarello Wonder Woman since i got behind a little with my reading and.... i couldn't find anything beyond Vol 6. (EU here) Are they not further yet or did their run actually END in my absence?

Owzers

I was just looking to order the latest volume for the Chiang/Azarello Wonder Woman since i got behind a little with my reading and.... i couldn't find anything beyond Vol 6. (EU here) Are they not further yet or did their run actually END in my absence?

issue 35 was the last, that should be the end of vol 6 so it seems that's all.

Messi

That trailer though.

I'll make the trip to Dublin for this. A new Star Wars in IMAX is a must.

I am gonna watch Age of Ultron in that imax

Yep. That run ended and now the book is shit.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I hope so much that they bring soon a OHC with the Dark Empire Trilogy to us. The Dark Horse Hardcover is fine, but I dont like undersized Comics :/

fauxtrot

Banned
Welp, Star Wars has my full attention right now... please be good.

In other news, I started reading All-Star Superman for the first time ever last night and damn is that first page a great, concise re-introduction to his origin story.

Doomed+Planet+Desperate+Scientists+Last+Hope+Kindly+Couple.png

Mudcrab

In other news, I started reading All-Star Superman for the first time ever last night and damn is that first page a great, concise re-introduction to his origin story.

One of the greatest ever. I wish I could read All-star for the first time again.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Enjoy, my dude. That first page is a storytelling masterpiece, and it only gets better from there.

Sadist

I don't like Superman either, but All-Star Superman is fantastic. I guess it's my favourite Superman story next to Red Son.

Zombine

Banned
Dude, I thought I was over Star Wars.

I was wrong.

There's no such thing as over Star Wars for me. I bond over it with one of my friends, I loved Clone Wars and I read all the comics and watch Rebels...not to mention the last trailer made my estranged best friend reconnect with me and now we make an effort to catch up.

There's no such thing as over Star Wars for me. I bond over it with one of my friends, I loved Clone Wars and I read all the comics and watch Rebels...not to mention the last trailer made my estranged best friend reconnect with me and now we make an effort to catch up.

I watched the few episodes of Rebels, but I didn't find it as strong as Clone Wars. Does it get better?

Top Bottom