• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Messi

I must be honest. The little I've seen of Carrie Fisher leads me to believe I am not attracted to her in the slightest :/

Messi, I am begging you to watch the OT first.

Not if he's watching the remasters.

I don't know why people are so dead set against watching a story the way THE GUY WHO CREATED THE STORY wants you to.

Just a world full of backseat Billionaire Storytellers. Yeesh.

How could he possibly know what he's doing considering STAR WARS WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT HIS BRAIN.

Roxy_Rocket_Riding.jpg
Don't bring that shit in here.

See, this is why I ordered a Hellboy trade alongside Rotworld. In case I hated Rotworld - or, as it turned, hated half of Rotworld - I could wash out the bad taste with something I knew would be good.

And I was right. Conqueror Worm was awesome. I swear, Hellboy gets better with every trade I read.

Also, now I know why Lobster Johnson has (had?) his own series.

Get the Hellboy Library Editions. They're really, REALLY, good.

I don't know why people are so dead set against watching a story the way THE GUY WHO CREATED THE STORY wants you to.

How could he possibly know what he's doing considering STAR WARS WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT HIS BRAIN.

And yet episode 4 is the first movie he created.

The prequels hinge pretty strongly on seeing the OT

I can't believe this is even a discussion. I thought it was universally agreed that the prequels can't standalone on themselves and are only worth watching for adding to the mythos established by the original trilogy.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Just finished Batman Year One once more.

The Killing Joke >>>>>> Venom > The Cult > The Shaman > Year One > The Dark Knight Returns

#ControversialOpinion

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
didnt know Toxin started out with some cop as the host, not Eddie. I also dont know if that was Eddie or Gargan in the Venom v Carnage mini where Toxin debuted, they never mention his name (unlike Cletus who shows up in name and with no symbiote)

Just finished Batman Year One once more.

The Killing Joke >>>>>> Venom > The Cult > The Shaman > Year One > The Dark Knight Returns

#ControversialOpinion

Am I the only one who prefers Zero Year as an origin story to Year One? Shows off Batman's versatility a lot more, and in a lot of ways Year One is more of a Gordon story.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind. It's still a fantastic book, I just prefer the Zero Year origin.

Top Bottom