• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Am I the only one who prefers Zero Year as an origin story to Year One? Shows off Batman's versatility a lot more, and in a lot of ways Year One is more of a Gordon story.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind. It's still a fantastic book, I just prefer the Zero Year origin.

You are not. Zero Year is a masterpiece.

Also, I firmly believe comics as a medium are a continuum. The best comics of today are better than the best comics of yesterday, as they build off and are inspired by the triumphs of yesteryear.

Am I the only one who prefers Zero Year as an origin story to Year One? Shows off Batman's versatility a lot more, and in a lot of ways Year One is more of a Gordon story.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind. It's still a fantastic book, I just prefer the Zero Year origin.

No, it's my favorite Batman story ever.

So the desert planet the trailer shows isn't Tatooine. Huh.

Yeah, JJ announced during the panel it's Jakku. Apparently there was a pretty big battle there after Return of the Jedi resulting in that crashed Star Destroyer. It's in Battlefront as well. I'm quite glad we're not getting more Tatooine again.

I must be honest. The little I've seen of Carrie Fisher leads me to believe I am not attracted to her in the slightest :/

Welcome to the club. Dont think ive ever seen a single pic of hers where she doesnt have a "40yo mom" face. Since you tastes seem to skew towards thinner, younger and sharper faces a la that tron girl that cant act worth a damn, it was bound to happen.

Silly hair also doesnt do Carrie any favours.

Messi

Welcome to the club. Dont think ive ever seen a single pic of hers where she doesnt have a "40yo mom" face. Since you tastes seem to skew towards thinner, younger and sharper faces a la that tron girl that cant act worth a damn, it was bound to happen.

Silly hair also doesnt do Carrie any favours.

Disagree on Olivias acting ability. But ok. I love all kinds of women.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
What problem does everybody here with Whitta? I think this is kindnof rude, espescially since he has an account here. Was he shitty to someone or what happend?

Liquid feels.

6LGxeF2.gif

F-foggy-chan...

Who the FUCK doesn't know what order and what Star Wars movies to watch in 20-fucking-15, lol..

I9zDLm2.jpg

Regarding the discussion above, I certainly don't think it's racist to have a type/fetish. I do wonder where Zombine is coming from when his waifu is so pale she's literally dead.

I don't really have a type, other than Someone Who Will Put Up With My Bullshit. No luck on that so far though.

Top Bottom