• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Fair warning: a little bit more of the Batman "Endgame" finale leaked out. So for those keeping score at home, chunks of the ending are out there but not the stuff leading up to it.

E the Shaggy

Well... HUGE SPOILER CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:
I don't think the Joker ever bit the dust before. It always seemed like he would survive mostly anything.
You were warned!

I'm not exactly thrilled that we have yet another "BATMAN IS DEAD" storyline, as cool as the idea of Gordon as RoboBatman is.

Tizoc

Well... HUGE SPOILER CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:
I don't think the Joker ever bit the dust before. It always seemed like he would survive mostly anything.
You were warned!

Yeah see I've always had this theory
the Joker never really dies; if you do kill him, he'll re-appear again. Your best bet of 'stopping the Joker' is just to lock him up.
Not saying he's immortal, even though it looks like it.

Next. DC stacked a bunch of high-profile books at the end of the month.

Didn't seem that huge.

After reading it I'd have to agree, Endgame is by Snyder right? I feel like he fails at delivering in finales....

Oh wow, I didn't know AoU releases in two days here. I kind of assumed it would be nine days from now, when I'm abroad. Well, I know what I'm doing this week-end now.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Solicits don't matter until Image drops theirs tomorrow.

Hopefully Tokyo Ghost appears as originally scheduled.

Millar Wolverine and a blunt.

Nah, man.

ZMILtJl.png

Messi

Solicits don't matter until Image drops theirs tomorrow.

Hopefully Tokyo Ghost appears as originally scheduled.

The June and July solicits this year are fascinating for DC and Marvel. Especially to see what books DC are starting or bringing back.

Yeah see I've always had this theory
the Joker never really dies; if you do kill him, he'll re-appear again. Your best bet of 'stopping the Joker' is just to lock him up.
Not saying he's immortal, even though it looks like it.

Dunno, seems that rendering him tetraplegic would also do nicely.

Almost EVERYTHING ENDS next week

FEB150705 AVENGERS #44 TRO $4.99
FEB150796 FANTASTIC FOUR #645 $5.99
FEB150709 NEW AVENGERS #33 TRO $4.99
JAN150306 BATMAN #40 (ENDGAME) (NOTE PRICE) $4.99
JAN150238 MULTIVERSITY #2 $5.99

JAN150250 JUSTICE LEAGUE #40 $3.99

What a crazy list.

Top Bottom