• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Messi

The more Wonder Woman covers Cho finishes the more I realize that it was his dream job and Rucka had no grounds to force him out. He looks incredibly childish.

13721051_955644734545060_1039940730_n.jpg

Look how beautiful that is.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I'm going to continue reading monthly comics until fantasy football / Fall TV comes back / Civil War II ends and then I'll go back to run-waiting.

Before I do, though... I think I need to read Superman Rebirth #1 before Superman #1, right? It appears to be also written by Tomasi.

Bii

What injection stuff?

I thought
destroying the probe was the heartbreaker

That was the heartbreaker. Though I still felt for
Zem after he was injected by the Queen with her eggs. He was to live while Stel was already dying from the radiation. But that's not happening now. So, yeah. :(

VanWinkle

Mainly getting ASB because of Snyder, but holy crap, JRJR KILLED it in that preview. Big thanks to the colorist, too, who elevated it in a major way.

VanWinkle

JRJR can be very inconsistent to me.

Never forget those variant covers and their hilarious use of action poses

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/162/410/i02/JL_50.jpg?1452870462[/img
[img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/3547da69a5aea41eee797fb113ad449b/tumblr_o1094vgykT1qgikblo1_1280.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

There's no way he tried on those variants. I mean, they were pretty much ALL TERRIBLE. I've noticed that on stuff like ASB here and even something like Eternals, he can do a really nice looking job when he tries. ASB is the best stuff I've seen him do since he switched to that style he does nowadays.

[quote="Messi, post: 212856018"]Snyder info dumps without Capullo. No thanks. I'm ok reading on Wikipedia.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those two sentences really ruined that preview. *rolls eyes* Bet you hated Flash Facts, too.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
There's no way he tried on those variants. I mean, they were pretty much ALL TERRIBLE. I've noticed that on stuff like ASB here and even something like Eternals, he can do a really nice looking job when he tries. ASB is the best stuff I've seen him do since he switched to that style he does nowadays.

I remember when he did that Avengers book with Bendis, that Bendis said in an interview how excited he was because he had one of the best Spider-Man artists, one of the best Wolverine artists and one of the best Captain America artists on the book with them all on the team.

When the actual book came out, I thought they'd had to replace him, because the art was garbage. But no, that's just JRJR.

A part of me thinks that Superman's completely random pose on that Justice League cover is because the superman shield is easier to draw as a whole instead of trying to draw it from the side and facing downward.

Some artist need to buy a gun magazine just so they can properly reference what an actual gun looks like. It's not that hard to do the research.

Top Bottom