• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

Do you, though? My confidence in the Switch (and my need for one) is extremely low. Nintendo has a lot to prove to me.

If you're already a die hard fan of their first party stuff, I suppose they've got your money either way. I'm not interested in a new Smash or Mario Kart. Zelda...maybe?

A new Zelda is enough. It was the main reason why I didn't buy a Wii U. Remasters aren't enough, IMO.

Also getting to play the Wii U versions of Smash, Splatoon, Mario Kart, et al without having to buy a Wii U.

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

WAS. THAT. ULTRON????

Edit: and I can buy MvC3 right now on PSN?? Capcom I didn't know you cared
Edit: oh, tonight. Well I can wait!

And I have to find budget space for a Switch as well. The most first world of first world problems.

Thats true. That slim was my last hardware purchase until March, then it's switch all the way, can't wait. 2 £250 skus here, Nintendo published games are the most sure fire bet for me in the industy these days.

Vr is a good point btw, that maybe seems like the main reason to get a pro beside 4k.

PSX awesome so far!

Man, I'm reading through the Don Rosa Uncle Scrooge and Donald Duck Fantagraphics books and I just love Rosa's insanely detailed line work. Wonderful looking stuff.

BVLdQYt.jpg

EgupVma.jpg

rFrzvf6.jpg

pbFGifo.jpg
Every time someone posts Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck comics, I want to read them

I end up not reading them, but it doesn't change the feeling.
zero >>>> x
We'll probably get the Mega Man Zero version.
He was in SVC Chaos
are you ready for carol basically being a jean reskin, complete with pheonix I mean binary form
If that means we can get Frank West hard counters, then yes
Urgh, they call the gems stones again.

#LordOfNotMyLore
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

WAS. THAT. ULTRON????

Edit: and I can buy MvC3 right now on PSN?? Capcom I didn't know you cared
Edit: oh, tonight. Well I can wait!

It looked like Sigma, but then put Zola's face in the middle.

Ace Combat!! My heart. They are gonna put me in the ground if they really announce a Wipeout game too

They'll announce an F-Zero game without Nintendo's knowledge, which will force Ninty to put one in development.

It's dumb as fuck and would never happen, but imagine if it did? Imagine if someone at a company was like "Yo I want this game to get made but we don't have the rights. Make a trailer and make them do it."

Fucking ridiculous.

disappointed MvCI isn't 3v3 but eh, still wanna play it

3v3 has always been overwhelming for me. It's why I prefer TvC to any of the Marvel ones (save for MvC1, but it's been so long since I've played it and I never played XMvSF). It's also why I prefer to use a single character in Skullgirls.

3v3 has always been overwhelming for me. It's why I prefer TvC to any of the Marvel ones. It's also why I prefer to use a single character in Skullgirls.

That's a good point. Probably makes it more accessible.

And waiting for my kid to pick three characters and carefully select the costume for each one between every fight was not my favorite part of MvC3

SArcher

Banned
It literally does.

Click

It has issues 861-3, the missing issues. The elegy collection only had up to issue 860, it missed Rucka's final 3 issues & they were never collected.

Sorry, I need to read more carefully next time. I thought you guys were talking about DC including the unpublished issues of Williams's Batwoman that were supposed to come after Batwoman #24.

Tizoc

PSX has been great for all the PS4 Console exclusives that are also coming to Steam :3

BTW I'm Juniored til April so any of y'all can make the January OT :3
I'll see if Marvel and DC get better in '17 for the January 2018 OT~

PSX has been great for all the PS4 Console exclusives that are also coming to Steam :3

BTW I'm Juniored til April so any of y'all can make the January OT :3
I'll see if Marvel and DC get better in '17 for the January 2018 OT~
What did you do?

NieR in March~ I'm fine with no FFXII HD trailer now.

Tizoc

What did you do?

NieR in March~ I'm fine with no FFXII HD trailer now.

My hype got the better of me :D
But hey motherfucking WINDJAMMERS
You babies have no idea how hype that shit is.
JC knows what I'm talking about.

Also 3 Yakuza games back to back.
Thank you Sonty and Gio Corsi <3

TLoU2, hardly a surprise but holy fuck am I happy Sony fanboy today

You're not a real sony fanboy until you played Yakuza series.

Top Bottom