• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

What are the chances of reprints for X Statix and Wolverine and the X-Men Omnibus? Those are my big two omnis that I waited on and fucked up.
X-Statix can be found for pretty reasonable prices online still. I got mine for ~$50 new off a third party seller on Amazon earlier in the year.

Guess I'll post it here too since we have other statue fans here. My Last Guardian CE came in. I like how the statue came out. The boy isn't as detailed but he's so small it's not an issue.

e7PDlTK.jpg
Ft1Tn5U.jpg
n6EBRoy.jpg

Guess I'll post it here too since we have other statue fans here. My Last Guardian CE came in. I like how the statue came out. The boy isn't as detailed but he's so small it's not an issue.

Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but man they went cheap on manufacturing. Plastic base? Psh. And it's not even detailed plastic. It's like a cheap cake pan from the grocery store. At least they used PVC for Trico himself.

Since Gentle Giant is doing the statue for Horizon Zero Dawn, they probably won't skimp. I hope.

Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but man they went cheap on manufacturing. Plastic base? Psh. And it's not even detailed plastic. It's like a cheap cake pan from the grocery store. At least they used PVC for Trico himself.

Since Gentle Giant is doing the statue for Horizon Zero Dawn, they probably won't skimp. I hope.
Yea my main issue is the base is slick. But the trico design and quality works out

kmfdmpig

I've thought King was going to be the next Legion writer since Omega Men started. Maybe his first arc is going to be some kind of New Gods / Legion cross over story?

He'd be a great fit for a Legion book. Other than him or Tomasi I can't picture anyone else in DC's stable making a Legion book a success.

Dalek

Does anyone know spoilers for Clone Conspiracy 3 tomorrow? Bleeding Cool is talking the ending up like it's something major.

Messi

Man, it really is a slow night. Psych posts a Snorlax butt and there isn't another post for a whole hour.

I have been here all night. I'm working nights but I was working on next month's thread and watching 5 hours of Seagull playing his Overwatch placement games. Dude is a machine.

Owzers

Gaming is weird, ff15 is going to get significant updates to the main game? Soooo return it to gamefly and wait for last guardian to arrive and rent ff15 later?

Does anyone know spoilers for Clone Conspiracy 3 tomorrow? Bleeding Cool is talking the ending up like it's something major.
Checking. Huh,
my guess on the Jackal was correct. He's a clone of Peter or rather THE clone of Peter: Ben Reilly is back.

Ross61

Just finished Black Mirror, and I got to say that was quite a ride. The twist and turns and questions that some of the episodes ask are all very intriguing. I need someone to talk about this with.

But soon:

Just finished Black Mirror, and I got to say that was quite a ride. The twist and turns and questions that some of the episodes ask are all very intriguing. I need someone to talk about this with.

But soon:

I've seen every episode save for the very last one. My roommate is in Japan for a week and a half yet and I said I wouldn't finish it until he got back (we've watched the entire thing together). The only two episodes I didn't like were "White Bear" and "Man Against Fire". I wasn't crazy about "The Waldo Moment" either, but I respect its commentary. "Nosedive" was solid, but it felt too on the nose. "Playtest" was enjoyable and pretty shocking. A good horror episode, but not much depth to it. "San Junipero" is a good episode that I wish had a different ending.

The rest I love unconditionally. Especially "A Complete History of You" and "White Christmas". "Shut Up and Dance" absolutely destroyed me.

Sandfox

One thing about the Jackal in Clone Conspiracy I never really thought about until now is that
he isn't being portrayed as a villain in this story, or at least not yet. His entire goal is to bring back people either good people or ones who died on Peter's watch. He's against his men killing and is even the revived villains have been reformed.

Ross61

I've seen every episode save for the very last one. My roommate is in Japan for a week and a half yet and I said I wouldn't finish it until he got back (we've watched the entire thing together). The only two episodes I didn't like were "White Bear" and "Man Against Fire". I wasn't crazy about "The Waldo Moment" either, but I respect its commentary. "Nosedive" was solid, but it felt too on the nose. "Playtest" was enjoyable and pretty shocking. A good horror episode, but not much depth to it. "San Junipero" is a good episode that I wish had a different ending.

The rest I love unconditionally. Especially "A Complete History of You" and "White Christmas". "Shut Up and Dance" absolutely destroyed me.

The only thing I didn't like about "White Bear" was how it left me confused about how I feel regarding the ending and twist. And yeah, "Man Against Fire" was too much on the nose and was just okay to me. But I thought "San Junipero" was almost excellent, save for the ending especially when
it seemed pretty clear the Kelly wasn't gonna change her mind
The fact that she did out of nowhere was just weird.

Marvel Catch-up day

Generation Zero

I don't know why(well I know why, just not sure why it effected me specifically), but this latest issue really made me uncomfortable with the little brother being left at school with no one to pick him up. God damn it made me so angry.

Spider-Man

Reading this before Civil War II 7 really worked well and I really liked the issue. I love Ganke, but I could have probably done with more of Ms Marvel and Nova in Miles' house rather than Ganke and the other chick on the roof.

Old Man Logan

I was kind of confused on what happened so I'm just going to assume Talknojutsu.

All-New Wolverine

As set-up issues go it was a pretty good issue. Gabby is still the best. "Inanimate or not the Flamingo was still worried sick."

Civil War II 7

I don't like the shit with Old Man Logan. The art looked weird on the Inhumans. I really liked the conversation between Cap and Miles. Other than that nothing really happened. I don't know why this needed an extra issue.

Deadpool

This was an all out great issue. From start to finish I loved everything about it.

Amazing Spider-Man

I guess it was good to get the background on how Kaine and Spider-Gwen got involved...

Am I the only that liked the idea of Spider-Verse but really hated all the mythical bullshit? All that stuff just seemed so dumb to me. The fact that it is coming up again just reminds me how much I hated it.

Jessica Jones 2

This and Black Widow feel like they're in the same universe and it's slightly different than the main universe. That must be a good thing because they're both books I've really enjoyed.

TheFlow

Banned
I loved the first half of x statix. Second half is solid but doesn't compare to the first half. The mini was cool.

highly recommend.

I don't expect to read much this week purely because of ff 15 and last guardian. Will read shade for sure

Hagi

He has the under webs? Fucking cool. I'm still annoyed that they had Tony make his suit but damn if it isn't nice. I hope this movie is good, it seems like we could be up for three MCU winners next year.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
My Image backlog continues to grow and grow.....

Birthright #20
The Black Monday Murders #3
The Black Monday Murders #4
Black Science #25
Black Science #26
Chew #59
Chew #60
Deadly Class #23
Deadly Class #24
The Fix #6
Glitterbomb #2
Glitterbomb #3