• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

Yes! Sejic posted a new FF drawing like his old FFVIII and XIII ones!
85s9i.jpg

Lol channel 4 news is on, covering the repression of women in India in regards to menstruation shame...shot completely focused on Grant Morrison's 18 Days Trade appears on screen. Random.

VanWinkle

It is a line from the article posted above.

Oh okay. Seems like he would have quoted the post or something.

Yeah, it seems weird to suggest taking back comics to a conservative time when that's not really an actual thing. But hey, if he wants to think that comics once had a conservative stance, that's his prerogative.

Owzers

Oh okay. Seems like he would have quoted the post or something.

Yeah, it seems weird to suggest taking back comics to a conservative time when that's not really an actual thing. But hey, if he wants to think that comics once had a conservative stance, that's his prerogative.
Only one more month before our OTs will make people proud to read comics again.

About to start reading The Fade Out. It ended at #12 right? Did it wrap up cleanly?

Edit: Also, how was Chew #60? Strong finish?

Nah it was always 12 issues, broken up into three acts, it's just a shorter work. Imo Bru is at his strongest doing shorter work. The fade out, Criminal arcs, so good.

We may live in the darkest timeline but I did just catch a dratini, yay

Wait, he thought AIDS was too political and had no place in comics? The same company that had Superman grab Hitler and Stalin and take them to court back in the day?

Edit: http://dixonverse.blogspot.se/2016/11/fear-not.html?m=1

They won’t be banning birth control or abortion. Presidents have little control over this issue in any case. The needle simply doesn’t move on this issue nationally. His promise to “leave it to the states” is Trump’s way of telling us all that.

And what exactly does the LGBT crowd have to fear from a man who was cool with same sex marriage easily a decade before either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton? And, let’s face it, they only came to gay Jesus because they weren’t going to get to dip their paws into the Hollywood cash pile until they did. And let’s not scare up fears of Mike Pence driving every gay and lesbian into the sea. It’s just nonsense.

I wasn’t afraid.

But I did have a Plan B.

This past Wednesday morning, depending on how the election turned out, I was going to cash out my retirement fund. Why? Because the rake-back that goes to the feds from my hard-earned, after-taxes savings would go up from 25% to God alone knows what. Or, and this is often seriously discussed by Democrats in congress, the feds might confiscate it all and dole it back to me as they see fit. By that I mean, they’d take my 401 K and spend it on primitive dance classes and quinoa.

The second half of my Plan B was the construction of my zero environmental impact, off-the-grid compound on ten acres I own deep in Florida cracker country. My neighbors are all retired cops up there. Would I do this because I’m a bitter clingin’ survivalist nut with a gun vault filled with assault rifles? Well, that’s half true. Mostly, the compound was to insulate me and my family from a worsening economy. Lower our utility bills, property taxes and food bills. (We like growing our own food and are good at it.)
Err

Sandfox

So Sabrina in the New Dale Verse
Werewolf Archie
Lil Archie
And...Riverdale tie in?

The Archies from Rosenberg and the guy who wrote Archie meets the Ramons.

Little Archie from the Tiny Titans creative team.

New Riverdale Sabrina from the original My Little Pony creative team with the Tiny Titans artist also collaborating

Werewolf Archie from Tieri and the artist who worked on Worst X-Man Ever.

Yeah, Paul Dini's Dark Night didn't really work for me. But it at least gave me this panel...

best thing is that I hear all of this in Hamil's Joker voice

I mean I always read Joker in that voice, but this is literally the Animated Series guy doing the writing so the delivery is just right

TheFlow

Banned
Just ignore anything involving Jude or Rich lol.

yea I can't get into these sales figures news. longs as my favorite books are doing solid I am happy.

edit: mane I remember when people young animal released the first #1 and the community was divided.

Top Bottom