• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| December 2016. Motor Girl is my new Motor Crush

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I may have mentioned it but iFanboy had a nice interview with Flintstones writer Mark Russell a couple of months ago. I'd link to it but I'm on my phone at work.

mreddie

They have many infact. It's kind of crazy.

What about Fraction Spider-Man? I know he won't go back but would you guys approve?

Marvel dicked him and KSD around too much, plus they got "deals" for their work.

Meh. Hawkguy was Fraction's send off.

TheFlow

Banned
Yea the art for the flintstones is bomb diggity.

The Hannah Barbara line is probably going to be on my best surprise for the year. Didn't expect them to be top tier

VanWinkle

Man, I hate that it's going to be another 3 months until I can read Flinstones 1-6 in trade. But I mean, there's no way I'm going to spend $24 on them in a format I don't really like (digital) if I can wait three months and get it in trade for $9. Still, series looks amazing. I ADORE that art.

Elsa Charretier even though that is impossible

I'd love a cartoonist style artist drawing it like her or Samnee or something. Would be a perfect fit.

MG310

I almost played a game that wasn't Overwatch. I installed Watch Dogs 2 and patched/installed it.

Then I put Overwatch back in. Save me Hitman Christmas mission.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
What a time consumer Bloodborne is. 4 1/2 hours yesterday, the only other thing I am able to do is watching Friends inbetween.

Amazing game, I am not even close to the finish and its definitly one lf my games of the Gen.

Man Spider-Ock on a team is so much fun, because he plays a completely different role than what Peter would play. Peter is the emotional core of the team. The little bro always keeping people on track, but yet a mentor to others and yet still intelligent. Ock is the brainy, pretenious asshole. He takes his intelligence and superiority and lords it over other people. He doesn't really play well because of it, but he's able to integrate himself properly when necessary.

So much fun
latest

What a time consumer Bloodborne is. 4 1/2 hours yesterday, the only other thing I am able to do is watching Friends inbetween.

Amazing game, I am not even close to the finish and its definitly one lf my games of the Gen.

Hah it's great, how far are you now?

Meanwhile, I am slogging through the division because it came with the console. I mean, the graphics are pretty jawdropping at times to be fair (Weather and lighting), and it makes a good podcast game, but that's it. Busywork: The Game. If people thought Destiny had a bad story....

I explored Chappel ward yesterday and next up are Henryk and Vigar Amelia.

I am going to die so often.

Haha, I actually completely fucked up Henryk,
got the crow lady killed
and he's still there. I just avoid that part in shame now haha I'll go back in and get him one day.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Haha, I actually completely fucked up Henryk,
got the crow lady killed
and he's still there. I just avoid that part in shame now haha I'll go back in and get him one day.

I am a bit worried about that part because the crow lady can turn against and you cant solve that problem with reloading the game and I want to get the reminging things she has to give...

I am a bit worried about that part because the crow lady can turn against and you cant solve that problem with reloading the game and I want to get the reminging things she has to give...

That's what happened to me! she turned against me after she got in the way of me throwing poison daggers or something like that. I didn't have it in me to reload though lol figured I should just shoulder it.

Bloodborne was easily my favorite From game. There was something about it that the Souls games lacked. Maybe it was the setting.

Totally agree. The setting is really nice (not that there's anything particularly wrong with DS setting) and the slightly faster paced combat with more risk reward moment to moment I think was pretty satisfying imo. Small tweaks to an already great formula somehow turning it into a big jump up (and I haven't even finished it).

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Bloodborne was easily my favorite From game. There was something about it that the Souls games lacked. Maybe it was the setting.

Its amazing. I never encountered any media that adapted Lovecrafts work better then this game. And I love Lovecrafts Cthulhumythos.

I just noticed this morning that Yarnahm is basicly a middle age Innsmouth.

I really cant wait to proceed and see how everything turns more and more cthuluoid.

I am just a bit afraid that the other Souls games are after Bloodborne a to big letdown and I am super sure that I will miss the dodge extremly :D
I just hope that they dont move to far from the Middle Age European setting since I really like it. But I cant think of anything other since I dont think that these games work withour a focus on swords and similar weaponary.

Totally agree. The setting is really nice (not that there's anything particularly wrong with DS setting) and the slightly faster paced combat with more risk reward moment to moment I think was pretty satisfying imo. Small tweaks to an already great formula somehow turning it into a big jump up (and I haven't even finished it).

It was a nice change of pace having to rely on dodges instead of turtling behind a shield all day long. It made me prefer this system and I found myself not enjoying Dark Souls III as much as previous entries as a result.

Top Bottom