• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

fauxtrot

Banned
Love to see a Feminist perspective of black kiss

(Don't buy your friend this)

Once I get her comfortable with the medium, I think it would be a lot of fun to give her a typical title and have her write an essay ripping it to shreds. She's smart as fuck.

edit - This is the first girl I've dated in like 6 years that's as smart as or smarter than me and I'm pretty stoked on that, so I apologize for bringing it up so much lately... haha

Bloodember

Here's what I'm buying! Not really into the base design on the regular Cover Girls line, but for Bleez, I would make an exception.

Also, there's a 9" tall animated Supergirl statue coming from Diamond Select as part of their Femme Fatales line. List price is about $45.
That is awesome, I'll be getting that and the most of the Harley Quinn statues.

Goddammit, I just realized I was the one who started this creepy lewd discussion.
uhoh2.gif

No Sunstone bro?

Havent read it yet. Im putting it on my IST wishlist tho. I decided not to get the Uncanny Avengers omnibus and instead order different image/indie titles. Plus I know my wife would like it for the lewdness

Essays, poetry, and she paints. She's presenting one of her essays at a conference at Stanford later this year. *swoon*
Priority number one should be getting her to read Sandman then.

fauxtrot

Banned
I wasn't as impressed with TAS bats figure as I hoped, but this is still pretty great.

Also really dig this GL suit:

Was there ever a TAS Batmobile prior to this one? I swear I had one as a kid that looked just like this... maybe it was just a Batmobile from a different line? It looks so similar...

Yesssss!!! I used to put my Luke Skywalker figure in there all the time and pretend it was a space-ship... I never had a Batman figure. Us poor kids that got their toys from thrift stores had to use our imaginations.

And all that time you could've pretended that the Joker was hijacking the Batmobile.

Finished the first volume of Avengers finally and, of course, I'm still really enjoying it. Busiek does such a great job with dialogue and he makes you feel invested in every character, it's great.

Makes me want the next issue of Uncanny Avengers already. Need more Scarlet Witch in my life.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
All these figures... one day ill take pics of my transformers stuff and melt your brains

I'm a nerd :( or used to be when I collected TFers...good times.

Growing up sucks :/

MG310

BBTS put up pics of more of the Icons figures. Looks like it'll have some New 52 in there as well.

There's yet another Harley coming in that line too - classic this time.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=18213

This might be where I thin out my Mattel DC Universe Classics collection in anticipation of these. I'm surprised Green Lantern isn't deluxe priced with all of the jet attachments.

Home internet's been down for the last eight hours and it suuuuuuucks. Anything newsworthy happen today?

fauxtrot hooked me up with his girl, Captain America teaming up with Devil Dinosaur to fight Planet Hulks, Cheska is pregnant, the comic industry is fucked by all the Kipps of the world, and I just stubbed my damn toe walking to this desk shit shit SHIT

fauxtrot

Banned
Yeah, it shouldn't be that hard to make a good Mary Marvel... she and Kamala Khan are at the top of my want-list regarding action figures for my work desk. Right now I have Hellboy, Henchman 24, Laird/Eastman Donatello, and a Kirby amiibo.

fauxtrot hooked me up with his girl, Captain America teaming up with Devil Dinosaur to fight Planet Hulks, Cheska is pregnant, the comic industry is fucked by all the Kipps of the world, and I just stubbed my damn toe walking to this desk shit shit SHIT

Wait, what??

shocked_joey_friends.gif

Cade

VJC could have said anything and I would've believed him. He could've said something like "cade is a senator now" and I'd be like I gotta wear my tux.

PsychBat!

Banned
JC stubbing his toe means that everything dies.

Top Bottom