• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

kd-z

Seconding this recommendation. It's exactly what Korupt is looking for.
I loved that story so much. It's just so comics. Really entertaining stuff. And as ridiculous as it is, it actually packs an emotional punch.
True that.
The ending with the girl not remembering Peter felt kiiinda weird to me, but the scene in which Logan realized what mad Spider-Man who he is was powerful.

E the Shaggy

And we still got Renew Your Vows from Slott/Kubert coming down the pipeline...probably aint gonna announce that until the very end

Secret-Wars-Teaser-Amazing-Spider-Man-Renew-Your-Vows.jpg

This is confirmed as Slott? Fuck. There's no one in the world who's worse at writing the relationship between Peter and MJ than him.

JC needs to stop posting anywhere but here. The OT is a fucking minefield, which is why I just lurk 95% of the time. And if the thread has anything to do with race, or LGBT people, NEVER NEVER EVER POST IN THAT THREAD.

JC needs to stop posting anywhere but here. The OT is a fucking minefield, which is why I just lurk 95% of the time. And if the thread has anything to do with race, or LGBT people, NEVER NEVER EVER POST IN THAT THREAD.

I've posted in plenty of threads about race or LGBT. Still never been banned.

You just gotta be tactful.

That kind of says more about you then it does about OT. GAF usually leaves you alone unless you say or do some incredibly stupid /offensive shit.

Also this.

Nudull

Banned

That kind of says more about you then it does about OT. GAF usually leaves you alone unless you say or do some incredibly stupid /offensive shit.

You also mentioned trans* people twice.

It doesn't say anything about me except that I don't take unnecessary chances with people I don't know. Some people are really sensitive. Like that time I said that thing that made Messi laugh his nuts off.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

I wanted to write "Just don't post in OT threads where people are likely to be offended," but then I got to thinking and I'm gonna stick with:

Just don't post in any OT threads. A lot of homies on this site would probably faint if they went to a comedy club.
Edit: Also, just read the thread, and JC didn't even offend anyone. Dude was sort of eulogizing and got fucked.

Got $150 for that X-Factor and a bunch of random stuff I didn't want anymore. Feels good man.

Yo, congrats on the payday!

kd-z

Checking out that Black Culture thread.

NeoGAF is so huge though. I pretty much spend my time only in here and everytime I venture somewhere else and people start talking about mods and specific users I'm like "how come you all know each other so well when this site is so huge?"

Oh, and of course, sad to see JC banned. On the bright side he'll hopefully come back with a new epic-sized knowledge/opinionbomb post, which should be fun to read.

kd-z

Just as I thought. Not knowing the inner workings of GAF means I have no idea what JC was banned for. Oh well, at least BCT seems interesting, will read up on some stuff people posted there.

Just as I thought. Not knowing the inner workings of GAF means I have no idea what JC was banned for. Oh well, at least BCT seems interesting, will read up on some stuff people posted there.

"discussing moderation" or some such. them's the rules I guess

anyway, don't do it brahs

Nudull

Banned

A questionable situation, nonetheless.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo, does Comics-gaf have a mod representative? Like if we put the mod bat signal up, who shows up?

Top Bottom