• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Bruce Timm animated Supergirl up for pre-order from BBTS - $39.99

DMC12295.jpg

Bloodember

So I'm going to ask a dumb question. Is there anywhere I can grab the DCC Arkham Harley statue (the original, not the new nurse outfit piece of shit that's everywhere) for under $200? Either the original or the SDCC version, I don't care. I wasn't into the non-pvc pieces when she came out. Oops.

Here's two on ebay, one starts at 199, the other is a buy it now for 225 or best offer, it's from canada though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-Statue-Batman-Arkham-City-1st-Edition-DC-Collectibles-Joker-SEALED-/291383517200?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d7cfa010

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-Arkham-City-Statue-1st-Edition-Mint-In-Box-Gorgeous-/181667575769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4c3b37d9

We welcomed loads of new people to the FootieGAF OT throughout my time in there.

"Welcome, who do you support?" Probably the most used sentence in there.

How long have you been around? There was a massive banning and exodus some years ago.

When a new poster would pop in they'd say 'who the fuck are you?' Im pretty sure they were responsible for getting the word cunt banned initially/ Its better now, but I don't really check out that often.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yo, I didn't pick up my books for a second week in a row. I really don't want to switch over to digital but going into the store during the winter fucking blows. Also, I'm upset that I missed that weird influx of Cyclops bullshit.

Cade

Yo, I didn't pick up my books for a second week in a row. I really don't want to switch over to digital but going into the store during the winter fucking blows. Also, I'm upset that I missed that weird influx of Cyclops bullshit.

You wanna fight about Cyclops?!

Zombine

Banned

Dude, I've already turned on my LCS. I thought I was loyal to them but I'm not lol. I love being able to just pick up my iPad and download whatever I want without wasting the gas to go to the store.

Collector grading for $2? Where do I sign up?

Messi

How long have you been around? There was a massive banning and exodus some years ago.

When a new poster would pop in they'd say 'who the fuck are you?' Im pretty sure they were responsible for getting the word cunt banned initially/ Its better now, but I don't really check out that often.

I have been posting there for years and they were never that hostile. They are a great bunch of posters that let banter go a bit too far sometimes with injokes such as saying cunt.

Dunbar

Can't remember if I've seen anyone post about this, but Avengers World #17 this week was a surprisingly nice little side story to the big Avengers arc. It was about Cannonball and Smasher and Cannonball going into space after Smasher when she was called back into service by the Shi'ar.

Buy it new. Receive less than immaculate grading.

Can't remember if I've seen anyone post about this, but Avengers World #17 this week was a surprisingly nice little side story to the big Avengers arc. It was about Cannonball and Smasher and Cannonball going into space after Smasher when she was called back into service by the Shi'ar.

I saw the cover and was wondering how that baby was in space without a space suit.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
You wanna fight about Cyclops?!
Yes! But Cyclops' only relevance to me was X-Men vs. Street Fighter.

Dude, I've already turned on my LCS. I thought I was loyal to them but I'm not lol. I love being able to just pick up my iPad and download whatever I want without wasting the gas to go to the store.

Seriously, I have no loyalty to my store, because fuck them, they don't deserve any, but I can't let go of that physical ish. The positives to physical, at this point, are I'm going to have a Viking Funeral and my make-shift wood-ass boat is going to be filled with all of my floppies so that it burns up quicker.

Filthy Slug

They currently have two Nameless prints.

Yeah, love the James Flames piece, and I don't think Burnham's cover warrants a print, even though it's cool. I wish they got a new image from Burnham.

Messi

Yeah, love the James Flames piece, and I don't think Burnham's cover warrants a print, even though it's cool. I wish they got a new image from Burnham.

I didn't want to post the second one as I have no idea if it is a spoiler. I don't read Nameless.

I own the Jenny Frison print from there. It is awesome.

I am pretty sure that aint the whole print lol. She posted it as a sneak peek.

Are you saying there may be nipples?

Also, dang. Those are some pricey art prints, there. Well, not so much pricey (LOL at those $90 Sideshow prints), but more than I'm used to paying.

Zombine

Banned
Yes! But Cyclops' only relevance to me was X-Men vs. Street Fighter.

Seriously, I have no loyalty to my store, because fuck them, they don't deserve any, but I can't let go of that physical ish. The positives to physical, at this point, are I'm going to have a Viking Funeral and my make-shift wood-ass boat is going to be filled with all of my floppies so that it burns up quicker.

I legit have no room for floppies anymore and my GF is tired of long boxes. If I find a variant I like I just order it from Midtown. I've saved a ton of money going digital so far.

ebay codes for a dollar

Messi

Are you saying there may be nipples?

Also, dang. Those are some pricey art prints, there. Well, not so much pricey (LOL at those $90 Sideshow prints), but more than I'm used to paying.

I am gonna go with 60% chance of nipples, 50/50 on cock.

The quality of the print I got was great and the size was good.

Those sideshow prints are nuts. Its promo art.

I am gonna go with 60% chance of nipples, 50/50 on cock.

The quality of the print I got was great and the size was good.

Those sideshow prints are nuts. Its promo art.

So I've never bought from them before. Do their prints sell out fast? What time of day do they usually update to put new stuff up?

Justice League 3000 #14 was great! Very exposition heavy but it was interesting to see them playing around with a whole bunch of concepts and just throwing them into a stew together. The Great Disaster? Kamandi the Last Boy? The Atomic Knights? Why the fuck not.

tim1138

Justice League #3000 was great! Very exposition heavy but it was interesting to see them playing around with a whole bunch of concepts and just throwing them into a stew together. The Great Disaster? Kamandi the Last Boy? The Atomic Knights? Why the fuck not.

JL3K clearly takes place in the Kirbyverse and we're all better for it.

Messi

So I've never bought from them before. Do their prints sell out fast? What time of day do they usually update to put new stuff up?

I have not seen a single one of their prints sell out. The revival stuff was the first stuff on the site and none of it has sold out. Also I bought mine a week and a half after it went up and it shipped same day. #1/140

I have not seen a single one of their prints sell out. The revival stuff was the first stuff on the site and none of it has sold out. Also I bought mine a week and a half after it went up and it shipped same day. #1/140

Okay, good to know. They have some awesome stuff. Love their Hotline Miami prints, too. The Nameless ones are tempting, as well.

Isak_Borg

You should try to still support print.

Wish trades/omnibus came with digital codes.

Isak_Borg

I'm getting that impression too. I've really enjoyed it and he's done much better with it than he did with Guardians. But man, I'd love a Hickman run on the X-Books.

I'm not sure what a Hickman X-Men would look like. His books are very sci-fi heavy and not sure that fits the X-Men books. I think Hickman is probably the best writer they have but not sure he fits the X-Men.

Hopefully when the reshuffling happens we get Waid on Spider-Man, Slott on X-Men, Hickman takes his sabbatical and Ales Kot takes over Moon Knight.

After all the crazy on Avengers I can see the next writer bringing it down to earth and doing more Bendis street level stories.

Messi

What is Waid going to do after Daredevil?

Also did Bii abandon us? Please don't leave. We will talk about your lovely white counters again.

What is Waid going to do after Daredevil?

Also did Bii abandon us? Please don't leave. We will talk about your lovely white counters again.

Bii has actually been popping up in FigureGAF every couple days or so. I guess that's where his baller money is going now.

Ultima_5

Haven't been stalking this thread much since it moved to community, but i've been reading quite a few books.

read five pages of comic gaf and then went to IST to order $200 of stuff =/

Fintan

I would like a Hickman Spider-Man. It would be very different from the other stuff he's done, but I thought he wrote Spider-Man well in FF even if his involvement was limited. The issue where Johnny is living with Peter is terrific.

Messi

Haven't been stalking this thread much since it moved to community, but i've been reading quite a few books.

read five pages of comic gaf and then went to IST to order $200 of stuff =/

You can't leave us hanging without a list man. I wanna know what you got.

Top Bottom