• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Oh it's real. http://www.comicvine.com/us-war-machine-20/4050-18777/

Sad thing is volume 1 actually looked pretty decent

DWb3UeL.jpg

US War Machine Vol 1 was legit.

*shrug* Not a stretch, so okay.

Calling it: Rabum Alal is Franklin Richards.

The problem is Franklin Richards is literally the end point of heroism for the future of the Marvel Universe. Every heroic ideal ends in older Franklin. Making him the destroyer without a heroic endgame would kind of ruin it.

Rabum Alal being Valeria? That I could see.

arkon

But your saying unless you are going to blatantly spoil shit for people, your post will probably get ignored.

Yes. I guess I am. Probably more to do with the fact that, like Messi said, I'm not sure there are many in the thread following it so if it's tucked away in spoilers it's probably going to get glossed over until someone who follows the title decides to engage.

Messi

I'm okay with this.

I've been loving every single issue of Catwoman since Valentine has taken over.

I wish at times the art was a little less muddy. But I see they are changing artists soon so that could be good. Not that I have an issue with Gary Brown.

There was a beautiful moment in this weeks Secret Origins for Batgirl

Babs and Frankie both in wheelchairs and Babs hugging her trying to make her feel better. Made me weepy.

JTripper

Spider-Gwen was cool but I don't think it's a comic for me, especially one to add to my pull list monthly, or bi-weekly, idk. Didn't dislike it though.

As for Batman #39, I can't fucking wait for the endgame finale. I haven't been disappointed with an issue of Batman since the new 52 started. Snyder and Capullo are untouchable.

US War Machine Vol 1 was legit.

*shrug* Not a stretch, so okay.

The problem is Franklin Richards is literally the end point of heroism for the future of the Marvel Universe. Every heroic ideal ends in older Franklin. Making him the destroyer without a heroic endgame would kind of ruin it.

Rabum Alal being Valeria? That I could see.

He's destroying the sick universes (all of them) and creating a perfect one.

Ultimate Franklin Arc.

Sorry. I'm right.

But your saying unless you are going to blatantly spoil shit for people, your post will probably get ignored.

By the very nature of how you posted, it will only be read by those who already read Catwoman. IIRC you posted on a Wednesday, so we're talking fractions of fractions. No ones "ignoring" you, dude. You just miss out on the SpoilerSports replying.

Owzers

I come to Comics-Gaf to see pictures of ship girls and people kissing and Korupt wants to spoiler tag things and offer links? Nope.

Going to ask for a drive-by recommendation here, thread moves too fast to keep up.

After reading Criminal (and currently The Fade Out and Velvet), which Brubaker collection should I get next?

Incognito

Or

Sleeper

Love both of these but I believe you can get an omnibus for Sleeper so I would go with that. Incognito was basically my first experience with Bru/Phillips so I may be a bit biased

He's destroying the sick universes (all of them) and creating a perfect one.

Ultimate Franklin Arc.

Sorry. I'm right.

Nah its gonna be Jack Kirby
*sweeeeve*

Horrible flashbacks to Ultimate Avengers when Hickman had the GOAT story running with Evil Reed and jumped ship at the last second.
You can blame DC's New 52 for that. His Ultimates got killed saleswise. Would definitely pay $5/issue for that run that never was

Top Bottom