• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Isn't that the guy that drew the skimpy armor ladies with secret uterus powers?

Owzers

what's better, Death Vigil or Sunstone? Take into consideration that the premise for Death Vigil interests me a lot more than Sunstone.

Messi

what's better, Death Vigil or Sunstone? Take into consideration that the premise for Death Vigil interests me a lot more than Sunstone.

Sunstone but both are great imo and are his best work. Can't go wrong with either. Get Sunstone now and get the Death Vigil trade in may 284 pages!

I loooooooooooove his Wonder Woman

just_wondering___splurt____bwahahahahahahahahah_by_nebezial-d6xzckt.jpg

also these:

Sunstone but both are great imo and are his best work. Can't go wrong with either. Get Sunstone now and get the Death Vigil trade in may 284 pages!

I loooooooooooove his Wonder Woman

also these:
His work looks off to me sometimes. Like he's trying to go a little cartoonish with his figure work/facial expressiongs but then the coloring is realistic. He's really talented and hardworking tho. I hope to see him blow up in the future.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. I never chose the comics life. The comics life chose me.

But actually, my original idea was gonna be

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Goodbye Bro. Hello Bro.

But then those fuckers Fraction and Aja delayed AGAIN.

Messi

The thread title sets the tone for the month. Last month Spike chose ship girls. We never really talked about ship girls before this month. You guys seen what happened this month? We got a glorious image of Harley Quinn as a ship.

The thread title sets the tone for the month. Last month Spike chose ship girls. We never really talked about ship girls before this month. You guys seen what happened this month? We got a glorious image of Harley Quinn as a ship.

Howard the Duck #1 comes out next month. Thread title should reflect that, methinks.

But to be fair, I think the mods discourage thread title talk round these parts. Let's get back to comics.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought it was a new vs game and got excited

Fuck all y'all :(

barrin87

Just made IST purchase:

Sandman 1 Omnibus
FBP 1 &2
American Vampire 1
Blacksad
Sex Criminals 2
East of West 1

Now I have to really get down to finishing what I'm currently reading. That and play more P3 FES this weekend.

Messi

Howard the Duck #1 comes out next month. Thread title should reflect that, methinks.

But to be fair, I think the mods discourage thread title talk round these parts. Let's get back to comics.

They do? I never heard of that before. We used to do it all the time in futbolgaf. I am sure Spike knows what to pick anyway.

The thread title got me into Kantai Collection and got me to spend too much money on a nendoroid...

ElNarez

Banned
Uh sorry, there's only one comic monumental enough for March thread title.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015: If you value your wallets, you must NOT read this thread!

because of all the dumb shit we do with our cash

Zombine

Banned
Holy shit. I sleep for like 8 hours and the whole comics world has changed and I find out the secret history of Zombine's heritage.

The best part is that my father doesn't understand how it works. He just says that my great grandparents are half Native American and that I'm just Irish.

Top Bottom