• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2016. Didn't I promise? We're going home now.

PsychBat!

Banned
messigoal.gif

GAMEPROFF

Banned
gawd

the realpic thread is depressing.

I wanna post there but I'm ugly as sin.
I first wanted to post, but since I am Chris Pratt, MarvelGAF would give quiete a time. I wouldnt be able to hang out with you anymore.

But yes, I have the same feeling. I was even disappointed when I saw the Me and my significant other thread and only good looking people with beautiful s.os were there.

The Disney Infinity TFA playset is pretty disappointing. Seems lifeless compared to the first two.
Reminded me that I want to buy the Luke Infinity tomorrow in the Star Wars sale.

I'm lying in bed with my Wife, I'm reading Captain Marvel #1 as she's falling asleep when suddenly... "oh shit, that's it my waters have broke." It's happening friends, baby is arriving I guess it's going to be called Marvel.

I'm lying in bed with my Wife, I'm reading Captain Marvel #1 as she's falling asleep when suddenly... "oh shit, that's it my waters have broke." It's happening friends, baby is arriving I guess it's going to be called Marvel.

The kids nickname needs to be

Mahvel Baby
congrats!

Messi

Call the baby Carol

Congratulations

This.

Also congratulations on the baby.

--

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #2 won my heart. This book is special and everyone needs to read it. I wish I had a kid I could give it to. Moon Girl is so confident and funny and Devil Dinosaur is essentially a massive lovable dog. The final few pages had me rolling. Glad I kept with this book due to Tims recommendation.

I know this is comicgaf, but what games are you guys playing.

Marvel Heroes 2015. I spent the day fixing my brother's new phone, and he just offered to buy me the Mega Pack. Good times.

Other stuff I'm juggling:
Hearthstone (just doing daily quests right now, saving gold for newer expansions and a big bunch of arena runs I want to stream)
Magic Duels (logged in for the free 800 gold at Christmas, still doing the single player quests)
Shovel Knight (this is legit amazing)
Just Cause 3
Gyromancer (my buddy had a spare Humble key, it's a nice Match 3 to play while listening to podcasts)
The Pinball Arcade (I bought a few new tables, I've mostly been playing the Judge Dredd table, the nostalgia is so real it hurts)

Owzers

Moon Girl got relegated to MU-waiting, it did seem to have potential, but i pre-ordered several other Marvel #1s and it missed the cut.

Currently SHOULD be playing Xenoblade Saga X thing but i haven't started it since it arrived from gamefly last week. I played a ton of Fallout 4 and finished it before sending it back, maybe i'm game'd out or Xenoblade just seems overwhelming to start. I didn't even like the first game on Wii that much really.

Tetrax, you haven't gotten League of Explorer's yet or future future expansions? League is great i think.

Got Totally Awesome Hulk #1. Loved it. Is Cho still on for future issues? Frank, not Amadeus. Hahaha

malo-baby-as-luchador.jpg

Congrats!

Tetrax, you haven't gotten League of Explorer's yet or future future expansions? League is great i think.

Future, future expansions. I got a Battle.net voucher in my IRL Secret Santa (I got other stuff from him as well though!) so I bought LoE with that. It's a great expansion IMO, I really enjoy the Discover mechanic.

I've been hopping back and forth lately between Bloodborne and Dragon Quest Heroes.

Also probably going to try and dig in to Divinity: Enhanced Edition soon, even though it's a CRPG, which is more complicated than I generally like (basically, menus everywhere).

Congrats on the Kid.

Mainly Fallout 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I think I hate both of them though. Undertale as well, which is kind of cute.

For comics, I'm trying to decide which trade I want to read next. Between Flash and Daredevil: Born Again. Tough choice.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Played like 8 hours of Rebel Galaxy this weekend, we space trucking now, it's so good.

Also been playing Victor Vran, and as usual, Marvel Heroes

Top Bottom