• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2016. Didn't I promise? We're going home now.

mreddie

MARCH:
PART ONE – SPIDER-WOMEN ALPHA #1
PART TWO – SPIDER-GWEN #7
PART THREE – SILK #7
PART FOUR – SPIDER-WOMAN #6
APRIL:
PART FIVE – SPIDER-GWEN #8
PART SIX – SILK #8
PART SEVEN – SPIDER-WOMAN #7
PART EIGHT – SPIDER-WOMEN OMEGA #1

Dammit, every book is gonna be an event. Yikes, also Ford is back on Silk. yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy-uuuuuggggghhhhhhh

GAMEPROFF

Banned
tumblr_o01zsbNhWh1ue29eio1_500.gif

arkon

Finished the first Invisibles deluxe hardcover. A lot of things going over my head, like, I've only passing familiarity with some of the historical figures that turn up, but the whole thing has been oddly compelling nonetheless. Decided I'm going to see out the series so I'm ordering the 3rd and 4th volume deluxe HCs now. Will crack on with volume 2 at some point this week.

Baboushka #2-4: Should have dropped this sooner. Can't get away from the artwork. Too distracting for me to continue with it on release. There's enough intrigue for me to want to continue with the series but not asap. Digital sales will do.

Monstress #1-2: Thought it was a really strong opening. Throws you into the mix quickly but the details are teased out naturally through the dialogue and artwork without being overwhelmed with infodumps. Artwork is like night and day difference from the above. Incredibly intricate in places with background details and patterns on clothing and such. Already invested in the setup and overarching mystery. I'm on board for the foreseeable future.

Well, I'm deeply engrossed in the Walking Dead now. I couldn't resist. I had to buy the 6 issues after #144 (the last in the compendium), but I'm all up to date now.

What the hell Rick! Turning to Negan for leadership advice? Uh oh! There's been so much set up work over the last 20 issues or so, and then suddenly 12 Dead to let a bit of that steam loose before cranking the pressure right back up with that Negan interjection. This would have been murder to have read from Day 1...

shingi70

Banned
jt krul

in 2016

Award-winning writer J.T. Krul (Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Jirni) and superstar-in-the-making V. Ken Marion (All New Soulfire, Jirni) bring you their dark and horrifying science-fiction epic about tortured souls who are cursed to a fate worse than death...much worse.

frye

Award-winning writer J.T. Krul (Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Jirni) and superstar-in-the-making V. Ken Marion (All New Soulfire, Jirni) bring you their dark and horrifying science-fiction epic about tortured souls who are cursed to a fate worse than death...much worse.

Award-winning writer J.T. Krul (Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Jirni) and superstar-in-the-making V. Ken Marion (All New Soulfire, Jirni) bring you [...] a fate worse than death...much worse

shingi70

Banned
Award-winning writer J.T. Krul (Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Jirni) and superstar-in-the-making V. Ken Marion (All New Soulfire, Jirni) bring you [...] a fate worse than death...much worse

Hey could be a Ann Nocenti/Greg Land joint.

Where is that Ravrn mini series DC promised?

Owzers

Xenoblade X's combat system is a lot like my comics-gaf posts, i just yell something out and hope someone gives a follow-up post.

Let's move in for a melee attack!

Top Bottom