• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2016. Didn't I promise? We're going home now.

Boogiepop

So I actually just started Lucifer for the first time, reading the first 3 part arc. And yeah, suspected as much, but I'm definitely in for some good stuff. Excited for this!

Owzers

Funnily enough you won't get either.

suicide squad harley statue with good paint?

Trump is totally going to be president and you are going to have to prove you aren't a DC fan in order to travel to America. You could try to lie but we'd know.

Messi

suicide squad harley statue with good paint?

Trump is totally going to be president and you are going to have to prove you aren't a DC fan in order to travel to America.

Man its pretty detailed so it's bound to have paint issues.

But I'm not a DC fan. I read so few of their books now. Big DC slump for me right now. I'm buying the issues but not reading them.

Captain Marvel #1 was good to great. First time I haven't really disliked Ankas art. He really did a good job. Story was interesting with nice action. Left me wanting more. Can't wait for #2.
Abigail Brand!
So I have to read THAT in order to get my Brand love? Replace Carol with her in The Ultimates! PLEASE!
You think people can hold it together while ROMAN REIGNS is champ? People can't handle greatness, would rather end it all. Same is going on with those that try to take down Trump.
People can handle Roman Reigns as champ about as much as their hot chocolate becoming room temperature.
thirst over Sunny

in 2016
So it wasn't Alexa Bliss or Summer Rae? On with my evening, then.
Oh man next issue of Uncanny Avengers has
Gambit
in it.
He and Rogue are getting close on the cover
This is the darkest timeline. Books getting better BTW, Stegmans art isn't all that wobbly crap anymore as of #4.
That book seems so pandering to the 90's crowd it isn't even funny.
I'm enjoying how absurd it is at times.

I am not worthy of Renauds art in Captain America Sam Wilson. Too good.
If only he'd stop drawing CAP WOLF

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shitting on 90s people is getting as old as shitting on millenials

Why was Alan Scott's weakness to wood never removed?
Shitting on 90s people is getting as old as shitting on millenials
I'm not shitting on them. I'm just pointing out that using 90's Cable, and now Gambit seems a bit pandery. Not that it's a bad thing, honestly the book seems like it's getting more entertaining and that the art's improving.

omg avatar change. I don't like it!

I have enjoyed playing Justice League Heroes on the PS2 lately. Fun little Diablo/Marvel Heroes coop game. I'm basically going to hang out here with you guys and tell you all about the other 'superhero' stuff I've been doing... like watching cartoons and movies.

So I actually just started Lucifer for the first time, reading the first 3 part arc. And yeah, suspected as much, but I'm definitely in for some good stuff. Excited for this!

It is so good!

Although i'm only on Vol 3. buuut I want to finish Miller's Daredevil rather than juggle too many balls at once so Lucifer is on hiatus.

Fucking Spectre getting totaled by the King of Tears. Round deuce was not in the Wrath of God's favor. King of Tears is a hard counter to Spectre.
omg avatar change. I don't like it!

I have enjoyed playing Justice League Heroes on the PS2 lately. Fun little Diablo/Marvel Heroes coop game. I'm basically going to hang out here with you guys and tell you all about the other 'superhero' stuff I've been doing... like watching cartoons and movies.
That's okay

We're Comic GAF. It's what we do

Mindwipe

I read the new Star Wars stuff on MU this week. It's serviceable without being spectacular, apart from the Vader series, which is really good.

Apart from the art. It all has spectacular art.

CZSbWPQWcAAxsPU.jpg

From Ayer

I kinda want. But my reaction is probably knee-jerk, and the price will probably be..quite a bit, since its a movie-tie in, or so I'm expecting.

Edit: The rest are here

each is 12" tall and £150, so yeah...above a Bombshell, or at least what I've paid for them so far :p

Owzers

Joker statue is creepy, i'm not sure i like how far away Harley is looking in the pose. Makes for weird shelf placement.

Ok so the Injustice Be Done arc in JSA was godlike. Just some really sick fights and overall just a cool arc. Nothing like eldritch horrors and cthulu monsters to keep you busy!
I kinda want. But my reaction is probably knee-jerk, and the price will probably be..quite a bit, since its a movie-tie in, or so I'm expecting.

Edit: The rest are here

each is 12" tall and £150, so yeah...above a Bombshell, or at least what I've paid for them so far :p
I don't usually buy statues/figures based off of live-acttion stuff, because they wig me out most of the time...but that actually looks really solid.

Ok so the Injustice Be Done arc in JSA was godlike. Just some really sick fights and overall just a cool arc. Nothing like eldritch horrors and cthulu monsters to keep you busy!

I don't usually buy statues/figures based off of live-acttion stuff, because they wig me out most of the time...but that actually looks really solid.

Yeah...It's kinda difficult when you're not sure if you'll still like their look down the line..if that makes sense. Harley looks cool but..tbh I'm not mad keen on it. Not unless I found £150 down the back of the couch. I think the Katana one looks pretty cool though, and it's less...stripper-ish(?) than Harley's...so somewhat easier to explain :p

Owzers

Yeah...It's kinda difficult when you're not sure if you'll still like their look down the line..if that makes sense. Harley looks cool but..tbh I'm not mad keen on it. Not unless I found £150 down the back of the couch. I think the Katana one looks pretty cool though, and it's less...stripper-ish(?) than Harley's...so somewhat easier to explain :p

I don't know what you mean about not liking their look down the line, i bought the Armageddon movie photo/production book and that's still a solid buy oh god why did i waste so much money.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

is this the girl from Thunderbolts, since its spinning off from this arc? Winter Soldier is also in the preview for this

I heard DC bout to pull a Marvel and relaunch all their books to be more in line with the TV/Movies cuz synergy

Unless no one has told Snyder or Johns will have Darkseid War end with Mobius resetting the univerae I imagine it will be a raft of new #1s rather than what BC imply with a whole continuity reboot.

Im kinda skeptical about Flash and Green arrow being made to be more like the shows wheb both already have tie in comics. Maybe there will be some existence of the TV verse, Movie verse and comix universe being part of the same multiverse.

Katana's is just cool. I actually like the design. It's not over the top or anything. Just a badass ninja wearing a mask.

ElNarez

Banned
I had to check on something re: the new Captain Marvel. There's literally only 5 panels without a bubble or narrative caption, and the first one pops up page 13. It's like, geez, let Anka have some fun. He's good at it.

Top Bottom