• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2016. Didn't I promise? We're going home now.

VanWinkle

Alright, onto Batman R.I.P. I read it back in June or July 2015 when I first got into comics because it was one of the first trades I got. But I also hadn't read the previous Morrison works. Now that I have, it should make more sense to me.

Messi

Suicide squad statues. Man that Joker looks terrible in that statue. Only one I am sold on is Harley and maybe Katana.

635890571751689241-ss-the-joker-statue-1.jpg

635890571726572436-ss-harley-quinn-statue-1.jpg

635890571782890241-ss-boomerang-statue-1.jpg

635890571751221226-ss-katanna-statue-1.jpg

635890571725324396-ss-deadshot-statue-1.jpg

635890571726416431-ss-croc-hood-up-statue-1.jpg

That said if it's true I move to Detective.

I don't care for Batman being bi-weeklyy much, although I'd probably get it in bulk once in a while if its good. Depends on who they get. I feel like it'll me James Tynion IV. not really sure who else involved in the Bat books could do it. Unless we ghost write for DC.

JTripper

Good luck with that. Catwoman is dying for a #1, Batgirl too

I guess it makes sense to stop the ongoings that have been around since the start at #52. I mean, it doesn't, but it's the best place to stop if they are planning to reboot/renumber.

Harley Quinn #69

You know Jimmy Palmiotti would do it if given the chance.

Lewd but true.

I guess it makes sense to stop the ongoings that have been around since the start to stop at #52. I mean, it doesn't, but it's the best place to stop if they are planning to reboot/renumber.

Ehhhh I don't mind new #1s for the movie related books. As in chars who will be in a movie soon. But it'd be a bit weird if Darkseid War resets everything, since its JL only. Also as long as this doesn't disrupt King's mission to make Dick great again I'm up for it.

too much?

Edit: The image looks so show curtain-y...Dick Grayson gets the old Nightwing outfit and goes on Broadway to take down a terrorist theatre troupe.

JTripper

Lewd but true.

Ehhhh I don't mind new #1s for the movie related books. As in chars who will be in a movie soon. But it'd be a bit weird if Darkseid War resets everything, since its JL only. Also as long as this doesn't disrupt King's mission to make Dick great again I'm up for it.

too much?

What is this I hear about making Dick great again?

I'm all ears when it comes to Nightwing.

What is this I hear about making Dick great again?

I'm all ears when it comes to Nightwing.

King and Seeley will be off Grayson for a lil' bit in a few months but they haven't been kicked off...they are working on a project that will, quote unquote, elevate Dick's status in the DCU. I just wanted that Grayson/Justice League crossover.

Edit: WAAAAIT asecond...I remember seeing a rumor - probably on BC - a few months ago, of DC whispering sweet nothings in Marvel writers ears about taking over Batman from Snyder...*immediately thinks of Bendis writing Batman*...

Count me in!

Return of Dickbats?

I don't know about that considering Capullo got a new Bruce batsuit approved by DC but...I kinda want a Batman and Nightwing book, even if that is the team rather than the name. Snyder said the main reason he hasn't written Damian much in Batman is because he finds it very hard because his son is about Damian's age and it just feels super weird to him. Nightwing would avoid that.

....what if it is Dickbats and Seeley and King are taking over Batman?

That'll be what they call the Venditti GL omnibus.

notlikethis.gif

Top Bottom