• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

arkon

This move with the codes means I'll probably end up dropping the last Marvel title I still get physically (Squirrel Girl). I'll still buy it in trades and digital sales though.

Sandfox

So the house divided thing referred to the Hydra Cap story like I expected. Now to wait and see if it has the outcome I expect on the line.

For the better, too.
I like cheap comics but it's weird how people became so accepting of double shipping books due to the $3 price.

VanWinkle

So the house divided thing referred to the Hydra Cap story like I expected. Now to wait and see if it has the outcome I expect on the line.

I like cheap comics but it's weird how people became so accepting of double shipping books due to the $3 price.

I doubt most people like the whole double shipping thing (I'm iffy on it), but when you're buying books every week anyway, it's not too huge a deal.

TheFlow

Banned

DC the 2016 success story

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
C1gLIoBXcAIbCdE.jpg

I honestly think the general quality of Rebirth helped sweeten that plum.

If Marvel books were guided by one exciting direction right now, it wouldn't seem like it's all a bunch of terrible shit coming together to form one giant dumper.

mreddie

So Marvel reuses a name of a villain group for Hydra Cap event and fucks up the digital comic code plan so they can end LCS quicker and force bad books on you.

Wut.

Hagi

Double shipping is great since I don't have to wait 30 days for a comic I read in 10 minutes.

hah this

I don't mind double shipping, I was in for when Spider-man was triple shipping. It helps when it's books you actually like. The price does help though even if for me it's only a 50p difference across the aisle.

Zombine

Banned
I'm going to put all that money I was spending on marvel back into the DC Rebirth books I couldn't afford because of Marvel.

TheFlow

Banned
hah this

I don't mind double shipping, I was in for when Spider-man was triple shipping. It helps when it's books you actually like. The price does help though even if for me it's only a 50p difference across the aisle.

amen. Also Marvel needs to double ship some of the Bendis books. Spider-Man needs it.

I'm going to put all that money I was spending on marvel back into the DC Rebirth books I couldn't afford because of Marvel.
there aren't any marvel books you think are worth the 4 bucks?

Messi

We always knew 2.99 was a good price. We bitched all the way to 3.99 . this hasn't changed. Marvel just removed more of the value to push shit events

I love marvel so this hurts

TheFlow

Banned
Squirrel Girl, Black Panther, annnnnnnnd I feel like that may be it. And the Star Wars books.

Watching you guys dropping most marvel books but still keeping Black Panther makes me proud.

We always knew 2.99 was a good price. We bitched all the way to 3.99 . this hasn't changed. Marvel just removed more of the value to push shit events

you damn straight. I still get salty over certain image books being 4 dollars while Saga is still 3.

Zombine

Banned
Why is he holding the bat when he has a fake hand? He could just swap out that rigging and make a baseball bat arm.

It makes me feel weird all around. That coat doesn't fit Rick like it fits Negan.

Watching you guys dropping most marvel books but still keeping Black Panther makes me proud.

Coates is a wonderful writer. I've long said that Black Panther just feels like a good book that happens to use Marvel characters.

Hm. I wonder if I can cut Marvel out of my buying entirely. Probably not completely but there aren't many Marvel books I can't live without.

Top Bottom