• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Super excited for Darth Maul!

Same here, it's going to be fantastic.

EDIT: List time

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Pink #6
Reborn #4
Saga #42
Deathstroke #11
Detective Comics #949
Justice League Vs Suicide Squad #6
Suicide Squad #10
Wonder Woman #15

Captain America Steve Rogers #10 Daredevil #16
Doctor Strange #16
Infamous Iron Man #4
Inhumans Vs X-Men #3
Star Wars #27
Thanos #3

Bane

Huh, well I was interested in checking out X-men Blue and Gold but the double shipping kills that now. On the brightside Darth Maul is looking pretty sharp and I've not picked up a SW comic since Vader ended so I'm happy to get another series I care about.

On an unrelated note, I'm really not liking King's Batman anymore and that bums me out. It stated off fine but I didn't like one issue of I am Suicide and the recent Catwoman two parter was okay at times but the Cat/Bat thing is just terrible and I didn't like the resolution to Catwoman's mystery. I'm nervous about I am Bane.

Sandfox

Spencer is hyping up tomorrow's Captain America and telling people to watch out for spoilers.

Is it time for Steve and Zemo to hook up like everyone wants?

Zombine

Banned
Shatner is one of those guys I wish had the capability to animate because he's one of the greatest cartoonist of this decade.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So my parents were cleaning out our basement the other day and it turned out I own the first issue of Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy, which I had just read a few weeks ago on Marvel Unlimited---pretty neat.

Is it worth anything? It's in fairly good condition, though it wasn't wrapped in plastic.

Sandfox

Jeff Lemire tweeted that Moon Knight is ending at #14 of his own choice. Or at least he's done with the book of it's continuing.

TheFlow

Banned
Jeff Lemire tweeted that Moon Knight is ending at #14 of his own choice.
Dafuq! secretly the best marvel book coming to a closure :/. That kinda explains the solicit to #13

Also ARCHIE linewide sale on cmx till 1/29.

Time to give the second arc a try

TheFlow

Banned
So my parents were cleaning out our basement the other day and it turned out I own the first issue of Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy, which I had just read a few weeks ago on Marvel Unlimited---pretty neat.

Is it worth anything? It's in fairly good condition, though it wasn't wrapped in plastic.
It is worth something but the value of a physical comic goes by rarity, print number(1st printing or second) and then grade(condition of the book).

If it is in good- great condition yea you about to make some dough.

The difference in points can either net you a couple hundred or a couple thousand.

I am rusty at this but that should help

mreddie

Lemire is jumping off Logan and Moon Knight?

Booooooo.

Also MK is a high seller so it's not getting canned, it's the 2014 run all over again.

tim1138

You're probably looking at around $10 max.

Well, Lemire is carrying 2 minis, and 3-4 books for Marvoo right now, maybe's he the Anti-Bendis.

IvX
Extraordinary X-Men
Moon Knight
Old Man Logan

What am I missing? He will be off all of these in the next couple of months with nothing new announced as far as I know.

Sandfox

Apparently it's crucial to read Captain America before The Oath for people who plan on reading both.

Well, Lemire is carrying 2 minis, and 3-4 books for Marvoo right now, maybe's he the Anti-Bendis.
Lemire is always on an insane amount of books.

Lemire and Sorrentino off OML? That's that book done for me then. I'm grateful for what we've had of it. I think it's been top quality.

But I would be happy to see Lemire do less corporate comics. Sweet Tooth is probably my favorite series of all time. I would like for to him to direct his creativity towards solo efforts.

Top Bottom