• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Newsarama: Emmanuela Luppachino Starfire Interview

OMG this line work.

SF_-2_02.jpg

SF_-1_07.jpg

SF_-1_01.jpg

darklin0

Banned
You have chosen... wisely.

And welcome!

Tell us something comic related about yourself. What's your origin story?

On/off collecting through out the years, recently started getting into it a lot more due to a friend and Secret Wars. Slowly being killed by the variants, I just can't help myself sometimes. T-T

It FINALLY got localized. This new company will be pumping out everything we don't have yet, and will be re-releasing all of the stuff we already had. In the meantime, I'm gonna sit here and just be happy I got this and I picked up G Gundam a month or so before it vanished and prices skyrocketed by $500.
I will need to keep an eye out so I can buy some of the re-releases. Psyched to hear this.

Marvel Unlimited's Guide View sucks and cuts off at least 2 panels like every other page. I keep subscribing for a month every now and then to check its progress and the website and Android app are still glitchy as heck.

Marvel Unlimited's Guide View sucks and cuts off at least 2 panels like every other page. I keep subscribing for a month every now and then to check its progress and the website and Android app are still glitchy as heck.

God, it's awful. Such a great service, such a shit viewer.

I like to go to Denny's for breakfast sometimes.

What's your favorite place to eat breakfast at, comicgaf?

Jack in the Box is the best fast food breakfast on earth, but for real sit down meals I generally go to this little deli joint that serves a mean breakfast bagel.

Calcium

Banned
I feel like I'd really enjoy Hellboy, but I've never read it. Might have to do something about that soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Angela Asgard Assassin #1 - dat art :eek:

PsychBat your Inkling Girl arrived with the box all jacked up thanks to Best Buy bangin the box around. I'm going to try and get a replacement if I can.

So back from work so catching up on today's posts

I've said it before but those solicits are still hilarious.

The best part for me is its the one time I was remembered for a comicGAF solicit, song, parody, etc. If it's going to be once, be the best

French Toast > Waffles or Pancakes

Come at me!

I agree. I love them all but my ranking would be French toast > pancakes > waffles. Waffles seem to be the easiest to mess up

What a shitty MU update :/
Hey settle down there DC fanboy! Yea this seems to be a dark era of marvel. I can't wait until a couple months. Then we get squirrel girl, silk, Star Wars books, ant man, Howard the duck. MU is stuck in SIXIS and Spiderverse hell

And awesome Terry Moore art Zombine!

Owzers

I had forgotten how weird Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome was. Watching it on AMC over WWE Raw ( what choices!) and mannnnnn.

Zombine

Banned
I had forgotten how weird Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome was. Watching it on AMC over WWE Raw ( what choices!) and mannnnnn.

I just watched the first movie for the first time the other night, and it took two views to figure out that it was directly after everything went to shit when people were still trying to go about life like usual. I have Mad Max 2 on the way tomorrow.

Owzers

I just watched the first movie for the first time the other night, and it took two views to figure out that it was directly after everything went to shit when people were still trying to go about life like usual. I have Mad Max 2 on the way tomorrow.

Mad Max 2 was the best, looks about the closest to Fury Road too to the point that i initially thought it was a remake until i saw more footage.

Calcium

Banned
Damn, that amiibo packaging got knocked around. My first Fox amiibo arrived completely detached from the cardboard from Amazon. Poor bastard.

Vibranium

Banned
Wonder if Marvel or the cartoon department will dump Bell voicing Spidey and we get back Keaton?

I really hope they do, if Stephen Wacker has any honour he will punish Bell for that transphobic comment and bring Josh back.

I read Spider-Man with Keaton's voice.

Top Bottom